15...maybe. idk

I put this up on Facebook ^^ and my mum had a big spaz at me saying they didn't do shot to save me. And I strait up said to her. "if I hadn't have watched them I wouldn't have been here right now," she shut up after that XD. And yes, I'm fine now. Don't worry. Just worry about the story.

Jack's Pov
I was sitting in the lunchroom. Mark was still in class. We had sat at the table in the far end of the room as to not be heard, or noticed really. I had my head on the table and my eyes closed. I didn't get any sleep last night. Again. My head hurt too much. Mark had given me painkillers this morning but it still hurt a lot.

A sudden bang on the table made me jump. I looked up to see 2 guys I had never seen before. They were both taller than me, but then again who Isn't? They weren't as fit as me though. One was really chubby, the other not as much. They both sat on either side of me, squishing me in between them.

(Writing like this is going to be when Bob and Wade are talking. And yes its them. Jack's is just going to be normal okay.)

"You must be the new guy,"  the chubby man spoke (no offense. I like Bob). "I'm Bob and this is Wade," he said gesturing to the other guy. I looked and Bob confused.

"So you're the kid that terrorized an entire classroom of students and scared the shit out of the best teacher in this school," Wade said and I felt my body tense up. I looked down at the floor, not replying.

"Come on, there's nothing to be ashamed about," Bob said elbowing me in the ribs.

"Ow, don't do That!" I said angrily. I felt Anti's presence brush against my mind. Why did he have to come back NowI took a deep breath to calm myself. "It wasn't me," I said looking back down at the ground.

"Sure it was, we were right there when it happened," Bob replied. I realized they mush have been in the classroom and they saw Anti do all the things everyone thought I did. Then why had I not seen Them?

"Yeah, but the wasn't me," I said softly. Only just loud enough for them to hear.

"It certainly looked like you the other day, we'll before you started using your powers," Wade said,  making me angry.

"IT WASN'T FUNKING ME!" I shouted, standing up as I did, drawing attention from nearby tables. I felt Anti trying to get out. I sat back down, pressing my face into my hands as I tried to calm myself down.

"It wasn't him," I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Mark standing in front of me. His face was solemn. He glanced back and forth between the two guys next to me. Bob shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay Mark. But I don't see who it could have been..." he cut himself off and looked at Mark, them me, then back and Mark again. "Oh, now I see."

I know this one else is early. I just woke up. It only just after 8 in the morning here right now. What time is is where you guys Are? I wanna know. Anyway. Not sure if I can update over the weekend. And yes its Friday and I am fully aware of the fact that some people are behind. I might not even be able to update next week either tho. I might just do a lot today... maybe. If I am not too lazy, which I probably will be. Well I'm going to go get breakfast anyway. I shall see you soon or not so soon. Either one, bye