28

Felix's Pov~cause why the fuck not
I saw Cry's eyes turn red and the usual line on his mask become zig zagged. He was becoming Mad. I knew if he did he might not be able to control him but I  this situation it was probably for the best. He leapt at Dark, who didn't see me coming, and tackled him to the ground. Jack fell from his arms and collapsed on the floor, holding his leg in pain. Cry, or Mad now, snarled at Dark, who seemed to look a little bit scared but growled back. I saw Anti moving towards Jack and stood between them. Anti giggled then his hands burst into green flames. I flinched but held my ground.

Anti threw the fire at me, I dodged it elegantly. He hissed in frustration. I could hear Dark and Mad fighting to the side of me. I didn't know who was winning, and I didn't want to move me eyes off Anti. Anti continued to throw balls of fire at me, making me move further and further back. I was so focused on dodging the fire that I dint realize he had vanished until the balls stopped. I turned around and saw him holding Jack. I could feel Felic (I don't know his actual dark side, but I think it's that, so I'm gonna go with that) trying to escape, trying to get me to use his powers. I had no choice. I can't beat demons by myself.

I saw Dark slash his claws at Mad, cracking his mask a little. Mark was only now regaining his strength and seeing what was happening and Jack was desperately trying to get away from Anti. I sighed, letting Felic take control. For a moment everything went black but when my vision returned I was at the back of my mind and I saw Felic had already tackled Anti to the ground. Maybe this was a good Idea?

Mark's Pov
I watched as Felix's eyes turned dark midnight blue (it's a thing now ok, I don't care if it isn't). They were light a midnight sky, but without the stars. There was a hint of red around the rim of his pupil that seemed to glow slightly. His ears pointed slightly. His teeth and nails sharpened. He leapt onto Anti at lightning speed. Anti didn't see it coming and was caught off guard. They fell to the floor, leaving Jack to fall as well. I quickly raced over to him and helped him up and carried him away from the two fights in front of us.

Dark saw us trying to get away and in one quick motion froze Cry, who looked different, in place. He growled and threw a shard of ice at us. I was able to push us both out the way but we ended up falling to the ground on top of each other. Jack groaned as he landed on his leg. Before we had time to recover Dark picked us up with separate tentacles and held us in place. He looked over at Anti, who was still fighting with Felix, or whoever his dark side was, and sighed.

"Anti hurry up. He can't be that strong, or are you just that weak," Dark shouted at Anti. Anti stopped fighting and growled at Dark. Felix charged at him but with one, effortless swing,  Anti knocked him out. "Why didn't you do that before?" Dark growled at him. He smiled evily.

"Because I wanted to have fun with him first. It's been a while since someone actually put up a good fight," he said smirking at Dark. Dark growled at him but turned his attention to us again.

"Trying to escape now are We? Your friends had no chance against us anyway," Dark said looking at Jack, who was crying his eyes out. His body was shaking, he was terrified.

"We weren't trying to escape Dark, we didn't know Cry was going to teleport us away from you," I said angrily, getting Dark to look at me instead of Jack. "But at least it was better then being stuck with you guys." Bad Idea Mark. Dark growled in anger and grabbed me by the throat. He started squeezing tightly and I began to choke. This must have been how Jack felt when Dark strangled him, Anti must know how this feels too.

"I would have watched your mouth Mark. Too late now though isn't it," Dark spat in my face. I felt his grip tighten and I began to see stars.

"P-please d-don't h-hurt him, he w-was j-just trying to save m-me," I heard Jack choke out. He sounded terrified but he was still standing up to Dark, for Me? I felt the grip on my neck loosen. I gasped for air and the stars in my eyes began to fade. When they were gone I saw Dark hugging Jack closely to him, whispering so etching in his ear. It must not have been good because Jack's face was full of fear and he was crying again. Then they vanished and I was left with Anti and my two unconscious friends.

"Well, that was fun while it lasted," Anti said smiling. I felt tears from in my eyes and run down my face. Anti just rolled his eyes and the world began to spin again. When it settled we were back in the room I was in before accept this time, Jack wasn't there with me. I saw the blood on the floor, and all these different tools on a bench. Two chairs were set in the room facing each other. One had restraints on it. If Anti had all these then what did Dark Have? What was Dark going to do to Jack? I fell to the floor crying. It's all my fault. Now Jack is going to be in a whole lot more pain because of me, because I couldn't protect him.

"Crying isn't going to save you Marky, or Jack either, " Anti said. I just cried even more knowing it was the truth. "nighty night Marky." I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything went black..... it's all my fault.

I'm sorry if this is shit, I don't know what I'm doing anymore XD see ya