27

Cry's Pov (earlier that day)
I sat in Mrs Griffins office. We were thinking about what we should do about Mark and Jack being missing. They have been missing for nearly a week now and it was worrying me. Where could they have Gone?

"I could telephone them here momenteraly, ask them why they went missing, then send them back if you want," I proposed. Mrs Griffin though for a moment but shook her head.

"No, I don't want to invade their privacy. If they don't show up soon then we'll call the police. They will find them," MrsGriffin said. I nodded and let the room. I immediately pulled out my phone and called Felix. He answered after a few rings.

"Hey Cry, what's Up?" He asked in his delightful Sweedish accent.

"I need your help. You know those two boys who went Missing?" I asked.

"Yeah. Mark and Sean Right?" He replied.

"Yes, I need your help finding them. Meet me behind the school in ten minutes." I hung up before he could reply and ran to the back of the school.

~time skepp cause I can~

Felix met me at the back of the school and I explained what I wanted to do. I know Mrs Griffin said she didn't want to invade people's privacy but what she doesn't know won't hurt her Right? Me and Felix located Mark and Jack and telephoned them too us. There was a swirl of green and red smoke and once it cleared I froze.

Jack was laying down in Mark's arms. His eyes were half open but they fluttered closed soon after. Mark was desperately calling his name. Then I realized the state Jack was in. His clothes were torn everywhere and he had cuts and bruises all over his body. He had handcuffs on that had a chain attached. Then I saw the knife in his stomach. I raced to their side and asked Mark what happened, who only now seemed to notice where he was. He tried to speak but no words came out. I looked at Felix who immediately started mumbling things in Sweedish. I noticed all the cuts and bruises on Jack begin to fade. Once they were gone Felix stopped speaking and started breathing heavily, out of breath from using so much energy.

I looked at the knife still in Jack's stomach. It had glowing red symbols on it. Only a human or the welder of the blade could remove it. I looked at Mark, who seemed to know what type of blade it was. He reached for it bit I stopped him.

"Mark no. You can't take it out, it's cursed. Demons can't touch it," I said, trying to protect him. He ignored me and grabbed the knife, gently pulling it out. I gasped when I saw him unharmed. "How did you do That?" He looked down and sighed.

"Because I'm mostly human and the welder of the blade was part of me. He was my evil side, the demon that was inside me. The same one that took control of my body and attacked you," he said sadly. I looked at him in shock, suddenly realizing what really happened.

"Mark, are you saying that the only demon part in you was from a demon Itself?" Felix asked. Mark nodded as he helped me stop the rush of blood coming from Jack's wound. Me and Felix exchanged glances. "Is Jack the Same?" Mark looked up at us, slight anger in his worried face.

"Yes, my demon is called Dark, his is called Anti," was all Mark said before he looked back down at Jack. I sighed.

"Mark, we know how you feel. We have the exact same problem," I said softly. He looked up at us with shock and disbelief.

"That's why I had to stop healing Jack, if I had kept going he would have gotten out," Felix added. Mark nodded. We finished healing Jack but he was still unconscious. We took the handcuffs off him. We were discussing what to do with him when a ball of fire came flying towards us. It hit Felix and knocked him to the ground. I ran to his side to see if he was okay. He was, just a little shaken.

We turned our attention back to Mark and Jack when we heard Mark scream. What we saw shocked us. There was another Jack and Mark, but they looked a little different. I suspected they were probably Dark and Anti. I felt Mad getting angry inside my mind when he saw Dark. He must have known about him.

"We have come to take back what is ours," what I presumed was Dark said. Anti on the other hand seemed to be staring at Felix angrily. Did they know each other? Felix snarled at him. But no words were spoken between them. Mark looked like he was trying to pull Jack away from the two demons but he wasn't strong enough. I noticed he had a bandage around his leg. How did I miss that Before?

"I'm not letting you hurt Jack anymore. He's been through too much because of you two," Mark shouted, making Dark snarl and walk towards him. Mark tried even harder to get Jack away from him but he wasn't moving fast enough. Dark tore Jack away from him and kicked Mark in the stomach, making him curl up in pain. I swore I saw Anti flinch when he did. Dark then pulled out a knife and stabbed it into Jack's leg, making him wake up and scream in pain. That's when I lost it. I couldn't hold back anymore. I let Mad out. I had control of him and when I let him out he would literally go MAD...and that's exactly what he did...

Ha, cliffhanger. See you tomorrow.