26

Dark's Pov
I watched the pure pain spread across Jack's face as I tortured him. I would carve words onto his body with a knife, cut his arms open and leave him to bleed. I would do anything to break his fragile mind. And when he didn't do as I say I would let my 'friend' take care of him, if you know what I mean. I loved messing with him. I walked to his room to find him crying in the corner. His knees were pulled up to his chest and he was hugging them tightly. Hie face was buried into his knees and his sobs were being muffled. A smile crept across my face when I saw him. So broken. So weak.

"Oh Jackaboy," I cooed. His head shot up and he looked at me. I could see the pure fear on his face. "What did I say about Crying?" I saw his face twist in fear. He shook his head and tried to crawl away from me. I walked over to him, picked him up and threw him onto the bed. He cried even more, begging me to stop. It made me happy. You might call me a sadistic mother fucker but I am so I wouldn't care. I loved messing with people, Jack especially. He was so easy to mess with. I would tease him about his past, telling it was his fault that people died. It got a good result.

Anti had told me all the things he had done, and I read Jack's mind to see what made him feel the most horrible feelings. Then I would use them to play with my little pet. It meant I had an advantage over him, besides the fact that I was demon and he was only human now that Anti was gone. Talking about Anti, I should pay him a visit when I'm done with Jack...

Anti's Pov
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhggggg," I yelled frustrated. I had been trying to torture Mark but he didn't even seem to be in this world. I had been saying things to him but it wasn't working so I grabbed a knife and stabbed it into his leg. No response, not even a flinch. I growled, getting more and more frustrated. I twisted the knife in his leg, hearing a bone crack and muscles tearing. He didn't even blink. He just stared at the floor with a blank expression on his face. I couldn't read his mind because he wasn't even thinking. He's been like this since the deal I made with him. I think he blames himself for everything but he doesn't even know what Dark does to Jack.

"Still not getting any Response?" I heard Dark call from behind me. I faced him sighing.

"Not even a flinch. I'm surprised he's even breathing. It's as if he's dead," I responded. Dark thought for a moment.

"Hmm, what if I brought Jack here and showed him to Mark. Maybe then he will snap out of his trance," Dark proposed. I thought about it for a moment. It was a good Idea, what could go Wrong? I nodded and he disappeared. I removed the knife from Mark's leg and bandaged the wound. When I was done Dark returned. I gasped when I was Jack.

He was sitting on his knees, looking at the ground. His hand were in handcuffs connected to a long chain to which Dark was holding. His clothes were torn and stained with blood. I could see multiple cuts and bruises all over his body. His skin was pale and he looked skinnier than i last saw him. I looked at his face to see his eyes tightly closed. He was wheezing as he took uneven breaths. I looked at Dark in shock. I didn't think he would do this much to him.

I actually hate torturing people. Unless it's messing with their minds. Yeah sure, I might have killed a few people here and there, but that was to mess with Jack. And I'm a demon, so I can't help the urges sometimes. But what Dark had done to Jack was too far. Dark walked towards me but Jack didn't move. When Dark noticed this he yanked on the chain and Jack was pulled forward. He landed face first on the floor and a loud cracked rang through the room as his nose broke. I flinched at the sound.

Jack tried to climb to his feet but was too weak. He fell back to the ground again and just lay there, wheezing and coughing. After a while Dark yanked on the chain again and pulled Jack to his feet. He walked forward but when Jack took a step he fell to his knees again. Dark growled and gave the chain yet another pull, this time with more force. Jack fell forward and hit into the chair to which Mark was sitting him. But because his eyes were shut tight he didn't see Mark. Dark lifted him up and out him on a chair I had placed in front of Mark.

"Open your eyes," I said. He didn't. I repeated what I said but he still refused. I looked at Dark, afraid of what he might do but also very desperate. He nodded his head and leaned over the back of Jack's chair. He leaned close to his ear and whispered;

"If you don't open your eyes right now. I'm going to hurt you more than I already have." Jack whimpered but slowly opened his eyes. He blinked several times as if he couldn't see anything. He stopped and looked an Mark. Relief and guilt washed over his face. He tried to get up but was too weak. Tears ran down his face.

"M-mark," he said. It was almost a whisper but Mark must have heard it because he blinked and looked up slowly. When his eyes met Jack I could see a wave of guilt wash over his once blank face.

"J-jack, oh my god. What happened to You?" Mark said as he raced over to his weak friend. I should have tied him up, but I didn't expect this to work. He hugged his smaller friend tightly and apologized several times. Jack could only cry silently. What did Dark do to make him so quiet? After a while I could see Dark getting inpatient. He took a step towards the two and I knew he was about to do something bad, I just didn't know what.

Jack's Pov (oh no)
I was so happy to see Mark. I was even more happy to see that he was relatively okay. Compared to me, he was pretty much unharmed. Besides a bandage on his leg, which he didn't even seem to notice. He pulled away from me and looked at me happily, apologizing so many times and saying it was his fault I was hurt. I wanted to tell him it wasn't but I could hear Dark behind me so I kept my mouth shut. I didn't know what he would do if I talked.

Then the unthinkable happened... Dark tried to get Mark away from me but he refused. Dark pulled out a knife and was about to say Mark but Anti stopped him. Why did Anti stop HimThen Anti and Dark were having a fight and Mark tried to get me away from them but wasn't fast enough. Dark saw him and threw the knife at us before Anti could stop him. The knife flew at us at alarming speed and instead of hitting Mark it hit me. I gasped as the blade hit my stomach and fell to the ground. Everything started going fuzzy and I couldn't hear anything anymore. A dark shadow loomed over me but I couldn't see who it was. Then the world began to spin and I noticed the background was slightly brighter then everything went black and I was surrounded by darkness.

So sad. Why do my stories have to me Sad? I guess it just makes it interesting.... I'm going to run now bye *runs away as fast as possible*