5

Sooo I'm home sick again and I decided I should update.

Mark's Pov
I was staring at Jack... or Anti... or whoever he was. He was grinning at me evil.  I tried to read his mind but it was unreadable. I stopped trying because I didn't want Dark to get out. It's easier for him to get out when I use his powers. 'Anti' turned around, facing the class.

"Hello everyone," he said, his voice high pitched and distorted. "I just want to show you a bit about myself." Before anyone could say or do anything; he reached his hand up to his face and pulled his mostly green eye out of its socket. A lot of the girls screamed and kids gagged. Some of the boys started clapping and cheering. But Anti wasn't done yet...

He stroked the eye and it started moving in his hand making disgusting slurping noises. A girl fainted at the sight, another threw up. The teacher was yelling at Anti, telling him to stop. But he didn't. The teacher started walking towards him but before she was even a meter away from him the eye leapt out of Anti's hand and landed in her hair. She shrieked in terror and tried to swat it out of her hair but it dodged her hands.

The eye leapt out of her hair and started hopping around the class. Kids started running out the class, trying to get away from the slimy creature. Anti was laughing his head off, finding the chaos amusing. The teacher was yelling at everyone, telling us to catch the eye but no one was listening. They were too busy freaking out.

"Stop this madness! What the he'll is wrong with You?" I shouted at Anti, spinning him around so he was facing me. Slowly he calmed down and looked at me, wiping away a tear.

"Fine... I'll stop... but" he said between giggles. "Only because your pretty," he turned back to the class and whistled. Here Sam," he called and, like a dog, the eye hopped back to him. It leapt back onto his hand and he pushed it back into its socket. He looked back to me. The eye had turned black and goo seeped out of his eye. I cringed at the sight. None of the other students had seen his do this and they continued to run around panicking. 

"Hehe, why so grumpy Marky? Has Dark been giving you a hard time in There?" He asked pointing to my head. His words sent fear through my body.

"H-how d-did y-you know about Dark?" I asked in a shaky voice. He just giggled and shook his head, wiping the black goo away. I growled becoming frustrated. "Tell me now. That was supposed to be a secret. How did you find Out?" I made sure my voice was only just load enough for us to hear.

"Another time Marky. But now is not the time," he tilted his head as he spoke, making him look even creepier. I ignored this and frowned at him showing my anger. He didn't seem to even care. I was about to yell at him again when his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell into my arms. His characteristics returned to their formal state and he slowly stood back up. He put a hand on his head and groaned. (No not in that way you hore)

A girl screamed again and he turned around to face the chaos. He then ran out the door without another word. I followed him out but when I looked down the halls they were empty. Where did he Go?  Did he do all that on Purpose?  How did he know about Dark?... was he like Me?

Ya,  finally finished. This took everything over an hour to write. Whoops. Anyway, I hope you like it :)