18

There be a song. Listen to it. It probably don't even fit into this chapter but awe well.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy... With... stuff... anyway, I'm not entirely sure how to end this really. If you have any ideas tell me. I want to try and interact with you guys so it makes me more of a person. And I know that sounds stupid but I don't know how to put it in a better way. Anyway, I'll let you read the story now.

Jack's Pov
I blinked my eyes weakly. Pain throbbed throughout my body.  My throat hurt the most. (Someone did deep throat ;).) I touched it gently with my hand and discovered it was tender and torn. How did that Happen?  Is this what happened when Dark strangled Anti? Why can't I remember ClearlyI shook my thoughts away and sat up only to fall back down again due to the immense amount of pain in my body. I took a deep breath, giving my body time to regain it's strength, and tried again. This time I was successful.

I checked my surroundings. I was in a small room with grey walls. There were no widows or doors. How did I get in here?  I stood up, ignoring the pain it brought me, and walked over to a wall. But before I even got close to it I felt something pull me back by my neck. I took a small step back to relieve the tension and turned around. There was nothing to be seen. I took a step closer to other door again, this time facing the center of the room. A pulsing orange wire ran from the center of the food to my neck. It connected to a metal collar on my neck. How did I miss That?  I just touched my neck before. I reached my hand up to touch it but it vanished. Oh, so that's how.

A loud clicking noise made me jump. It was coming from the wall behind me. (The one he was walking to) I tried to run to the other side of the room but got pulled back because of the collar. I decided to just sit down and wait for whoever was coming into the room, the wire pulsing brightly. An orange line traced a door shape in the wall before it opened. The Headmaster stood in the doorway. He had a remote in one hand and a clipboard in the other. He looked up at me and put his clipboard down. He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

"How do you Feel?" he asked calmly. It was as if he didn't see the fact that I was chained to the fucking floor. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. My throat was too tender and sore. I ended up coughing as my breath came out dry and raspy. The headmaster noticed this and looked at me. "I guess that was a stupid question to ask." He inspected my neck for a second before standing up. "Just try not to speak or make any noises," he advised me. I nodded in response. He pressed a button on his remote and the wire connected to my neck vanished. But the collar remained. It just turned invisible.

I looked up at the headmaster confused. He ignored my look and walked back to the door, which opened as he approached, and out of the room. He remained at the entrance though. "You Coming?" He asked and I slowly claimed to my feet and walked out of the room. I was greeted by a long hallway filled with doors. I could see endless rooms just like mine, except I could see into them. Some had people in them. A few were lying on the floor, probably unconscious like I was. Others were sitting in the corners of the room... crying.

Why were they all down Here?  Why were we all down Here?  What was so bad about being down HereHow many times have they been down HereThese were the questions swirling around my head as we walked down the long hall. I looked at the floor as we did as to avoid looking at all the sad kids. We stopped at a room and I looked inside to see..... Mark. He was sitting in the center of the room with his knees pulled up to his chest. His face was hidden by his knees but I could tell he was crying... and It was all my fault.

And I'm done. I have an Idea for the next chapter but I don't know what to do after that. My idea seems stupid, but if you don't got none then I will write mine. Or I might just add to it and use your ideas to improve. I don't know. But I'll figure It out eventually. Well see you soon, maybe.