Epilogue

I finally found a way to end it! GO MEEEEEE!

~4 years later~

Mark's POV
"Daddy, Daddy, heeeeelllpp!," I heard Sam scream. She came running in with Jack chasing her. She screamed again as she ran into my arms. I picked her up and cuddled her close to me while Jack stopped to catch his breath.

"Man, she can run fast," he said out of breath. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"No, you just can't keep up with with a three year old," I said laughing. He made a pouty face which made him look super cute. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back without any hesitation.

"Eeewww, gross. Get a room," Sam said while wiggling out of my arms. I laughed and tickled he waist. She laughed and giggled while trying to squirm free. I stopped when she was gasping for air and put her down. Me and Jack laughed and he hugged me.

"I love you Mark," he said, leaning his forehead against mine. I smiled and lightly pecked him on the lips.

"I love you too," I whisper. Sam starts making gaging noises and pretends to be throwing up. Me and Jack laugh again.

"I'll get you for that," Jack said playfully and started moving towards her with his hands outstretched. She screamed and ran away with Jack chasing after her again.

I smiled and continued to drink the cup of coffee that I had made. I looked at the golden ring on my hand. I remembered mine and Jack's wedding. The first day we walked in to adopt a child and seeing Sam. The thought of it made me smile.

A scream made me drop my coffee cup. It wasn't a playful scream it was a scream of terror, and it came from Jack... I ran to the source of the scream and ran into Sam on the way.

"Sam, where's Jack?!" I ask her desperately. She just points in the direction of the bathroom. "Go and hide in your bedroom sweetie, don't come out unless I say so okay?" She nods and runs to her room, closing the door behind her. I run to the bathroom to see Jack sitting on the floor. He was staring up at the mirror with a blank look on his face. I knelt down beside him.

"Jack, are you okay? What did you see?" I ask. He just points to the mirror, unable to say any words. I slowly stood up and looked at the mirror. Nothing seemed out of place. I stared at the mirror a little confused at what was wrong.

"Jack I don't see any thing AAAAAAAHHHHH!" I tried to speak but halfway through my reflection moved on its own and jumped out of the mirror, tackling me to the ground. I screamed and pushed the live reflection off of me. I heard laugher and looked around confused. Then my face filled with shock.

"Hey Marky," Anti stood in front of me with Dark next to him. Jack was sitting next to me with a mixture of happy and concern on his face. He helped me up and hugged me tightly.

"Thank god you're alright Mark," he said smiling. I smiled back at him but turned to Dark and Anti.

"What are you guys doing here. I thought you guys were... Gone," I said hesitantly. Anti smiled and skipped around the room.

"You can't get rid of us. We'll be missed too much," he said grinning. I smiled at his remark. I looked at the two former demons in front of me. Except, they didn't look like demons anymore. They both looked human besides there eyes. Like last time Anti had bright green eyes, that were glowing in the dimly lit bathroom, and Dark had bright red eyes that were also glowing.