21

And the story goes on...

Mark's Pov
The world spun into view and I was thrown into the ground. I groaned as I slowly climbed to my feet. I looked around, I was in a forest. Sunlight shone through the branches of the dark trees. The small clearing I was in was covered in leaves and branches but I could see small bits of grass through the foliage. I continued to look around but stopped when I saw Jack.

He was hunched on his knees bending over. One hand was on the ground, holding himself up, while the other was wrapped around his stomach. He was coughing a lot and his body was shaking. I ran over to him, just as he coughed up blood. The red liquid splattered onto the brown lifeless leave in front of him. His body continued to shake more and more. I tried to calm him down but nothing worked. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and stared at me.

"Y-you n-n-need t-to r-run-n," he stuttered out. His eyes were wide and full of fear. What was he so afraid OfHe let go of my arm and grabbed the side of his head as he let out a painful moan. His body tensed up and his moan turned into a slight growl. I tried to put a hand on his shoulder but he pulled away. "R-RUN!" He shouted at me. I stood up and slowly started backing away. One of his eyes had turned pitch black, only a small glowing green dot showing through the darkness. But his other eye was still normal. I wasn't sure what to do. My back hit a tree and I stopped and stared at the now half Jack half Anti creature in front of me. The left side of his body was completely normal. It was Jack. While the right side looked like Anti.

He slowly stood up, my eyes never left him. He slowly limped towards me. Jack's side of the body was dragging behind a little, as if he didn't want to come anywhere near me. Jack had tears streaming out of his eye. Anti's just had black ooz dripping out of his. Anti seemed to be struggling to move as Jack was probably giving him a really hard time taking control. He looked like one of those monsters you see in horror movies.

"Hey there Marky," two voices called out. One was Anti's, the other was Jack's. "Come here Marky," the voices said before Anti, or Jack, or whoever it was now, clutched their head and growled. Jack must have been trying to take back control. As much as I wanted to stay, I turned around and ran. I ran as fast as I could.

"Where are you going Marky? There's nowhere to hide," Anti's voice rang through the woods. I ran faster. I ran so fast I nearly fell over the edge of a canyon. I looked both ways to see it curled around and in circled the small area we were trapped in. I looked over the edge of the cliff to see crashing waves far down below. We were on a cliff island. But where?

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me backwards. I was thrown to the ground heavily as Anti climbed on top of me. I struggled to get him off me but he was way too strong. After minutes of struggling I stopped and lay on the ground panting. I had my eyes closed waiting for Anti to kill me or something. His giggles made me open my eyes. He was holding a knife to his wrist and cutting deep slits all the way down his arm. I could only imagine how painful it was for Jack.

Anti stopped and brought the blade down to my wrists, that were somehow held down by dripping red tentacles. He leaned towards me, his breath hot against my face, and pressed his lips against mine. I couldn't move, I was frozen somehow. I felt Anti smile against my lips. He slowly pulled away and looked at the frightened and confused look on my face. He giggled slightly.

"At least I had the courage to do it you pussy," he said. I was left completely confused by this. Anti then smiled at me again. "Jack was complaining," he said pointing to his head. What did that Mean?  at least he had the courage to kiss Me?  But who else wanted to kiss Me?  Did Jack want to kiss Me? No, he would never like a guys like me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a sharp pain in my arm. Anti was dragging the knife straight down my arm. I screamed suddenly being able to move again. I tried to squirm out of Anti's reach but the tentacles around my arms were too tight and the weight of him sitting on me prevented me from moving. I felt the blood running down my arms and I just wanted it to be over. My vision blurred as tears formed in my eyes.

The blade lifted off my arm, the sudden release made me gasp. I blinked several times, clearing my vision. Anti had the knife to his own throat. He was slightly twisting it, making a small cut. Was he really that crazy that he would hurt Himself? Then again he could be making Jack endure the pain and he didn't feel a thing. Anti saw me staring at him and lowered the blade. He smiled at me, giggling like a crazy psychopath he was. I felt my heart stop as his usual smiling expression turned into an evil frown.

"If you don't shut the fuck up right now. I will just kill him instead," he growled. He was bviously talking to Jack, but I knew exactly who he was going to kill... me. Anti looked directly into my eyes, as if staring into my corrupted soul. "Don't worry, I have plenty of time before I need to do what I need to do. So there is plenty of time for me to kill you if this idiot doesn't shut up and stop trying to take back control." His voice sent shivers down my spine. He had never talked like this before and it was the most terrifying thing ever. "So do tell you little boyfriend here to give up trying to stop me or I will do it," he said, holding the knife against my neck.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what Anti was planning. Was he the reason why Dark hasn't contacted me or I couldn't use his Powers? I didn't know. But one thing for sure was, I didn't want to die. I felt more tears run down my face. I didn't want to put up with this torture anymore but if I died I would leave Jack behind to fend for himself and I didn't want to do that.

"J-jack, don't fight him. Please. I know you want to help but you need to stop," my voice was shaky. I could see the faint relief on Anti's face as jack stopped fighting him. He sighed loudly and lowered the blade from my neck. He looked at me, his evil grin returning.

"Big mistake Marky," I screamed as he pulled the knife straight down towards my head. I shut my eyes tightly and waited for it all to happen. Then I felt it... nothing.

Psycho