39

Mark's Pov
I sat in the bottom of the shower. The hot water running over my clothed body. I was stressed. I was freaking out. Maybe something happened to Jack and that affected Anti. I would go and check on him but now that he looks so human I can only picture it as Jack being in the bed, unconscious. I can't use my powers anymore, they just faded away. So I'm stuck here unable to do anything. I've tried contacting Cry or Felix but they aren't answering their phones. They haven't replied to any of my texts either. I'm a mess.

The water ran cold so I got out, but didn't change my clothes. I just sat on the floor, letting my dripping clothes create a pool of water on the floor. After a while I managed to convince myself to check up on Anti. He was still asleep on the bed. He looked exactly like Jack with his eyes closed. I let out a shaky breath and approached him. I looked at the stab wound on his waist, i still had no idea where it came from. It just magically appeared. The bleeding had slowed and his breathing was becoming more stable. I let out a sigh and was about to leave when I heard him cough. I watched as he opened his eyes, but instead of the bright green they've been for the past 3 days, they were blue.

"JACK!" I leap into his arms, careful not to hurt him. I cried into his shoulder and told him how much I missed him. We hugged like this until Cry and Felix came home. And even then we hugged.

Dark's Pov
Skyla had come back to my house and screamed at me again, blaming me for Jack falling unconscious so suddenly. She once again forces me to help.

I followed Skyla to the medic room in the castle and walked in. When I did I saw Jack having a seizure. I had no idea what was going on. I just froze, unable to move from the place I was in.

Green liquid was coming out of his mouth and swirling around his body, his eyes were wide open and I could see the dullness in them fade back to blue before they were encased by the green liquid. He started coughing, trying to get the liquid out of his mouth but it was no use. His body fell still, motionless. He wasn't breathing... Then the liquid started fading and i was astonished when I saw...

"Anti?" I asked quietly. The smaller demon was breathing heavily and he was coughing and wheezing. Then I saw his eyes... They weren't the usual black with acid green dots. They looked... Human. They were white with a bright green. Almost like Jack's except, green.

The King ran in and hugged Anti but he pushed him away. The king gave him a confused look. Anti just glared at him coldly.

"Anti, what is wrong?" The King asked sternly, but also concerned. This only seemed to make Anti even more angry.

"WHAT IS WRONG? WHAT IS WRONG! YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG! FINALLY, I FIND A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ACCEPT WHO I AM AND I GET PULLED AWAY! WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MY LIFE SO HARD!" He was truly angry.

He got up from the bed but immediately fell to his hands and knees. He clutched his side and winced in pain. When he moved his hand away he saw blood. He shot me an angry glare before trying to climb to his feet but one again he fell. The king tried to help him bit Anti pulled away.

"I DON'T NEED YOU PITY! All my life is you've just being treating me like dirt. All because of your anger towards mum. You couldn't just accept me because i was linked to that human. The one she saved all those years ago. Before you banished her. Then you killed the human she was linked to. And only after did you realize if the human dies, so does their demon form. You took your guilt out on me. You forced me to kill all those humans because they were linked to demons that were stronger than you. Or would be stronger. Its why you sent Dark to kill Jack in the first place isn't it! I know what you were doing. YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME!" He yelled angrily, tears running down his face. I stared at Anti in shock. How did he find out?

And there we go. I did it. I'm back. And that is done. What a plot twist... I don't know what I'm doing or where this is going... Imma lost child.