7

Words of Anti ^^^(image)

Mark's Pov
The headmaster glared at Jack. Jack stared at me. I stared at Jack for a moment before turning my gaze back to the headmaster. The headmaster looked back at ma and nodded.

"Okay, I can respect that," the headmaster said. "Are Jack to the restrooms and get him cleaned up."  I nodded then stood up and took Jack by the arm and lead him out the room. He appeared to be in a trance the whole way. When we reached the bathroom I let go of his arm and grabbed some paper towels, wetting them slightly, and held them out for him to take. But he didn't move. He just stared off into space. I rolled my eyes and dabbed the wet paper in his face. The cold water seemed to snap him put of his trance because he flinched, but didn't pull away. He looked around the room with his eyes before they settled on me. His bright blue eyes bore into my chocolate brown.

"What did you mean by I'm like You?" He asked slowly, as if afraid to find the answer. I ignore his question, throwing the wet paper towels in the bin and grabbing some dry ones. I walked back to Jack and went to dry his face but he grabbed my arm and held me in place. "Mark, tell Me!" He said angrily.

"I meant what I said," I growled back and tried to pull away but his grip was too tight. He was stronger than he looked. I was about to yell at him again when his eyes widened. He let go and stepped back shaking his head.

"NO, I'M NOT GOING TO!" He shouted. I became very confused by his sudden outburst. "No I would never...SHUT UP,  SHUT UP!" He shouted stumbling backwards, clutching his head. Suddenly I realized what was going on. Anti must have been talking to Jack through their combined thoughts. Dark does it to me sometimes. Jack closed his eyes tightly. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. His entire body was shaking. He was mumbling things now. I couldn't hear what he was saying though.

"Jack?" I asked softly. His eyes shot open and Anti glared at me. He smiled a little, tilting his head slightly to make him look even more insane.

"Hello Marky, " Anti's high pitched voice echoed off the walls. "It been a while. Jack has been trying his best to keep me away.  He doesn't like it when I take control. He won't shut up now actually." He started banging his head against the concrete wall before turning and looking at me again.

"I wounder why he doesn't like you taking Control?" I said sarcastically.  Anti grinned even more and started walking towards me slowly.

"He says I don't know how to control myself.  He says..." he cut off as Jack took back control but even though Jack had won Anti continued to cause him pain. Finally Jack collapsed onto the floor as he fell unconscious. I looked at his body wondering what I was going to do.