41(last chapter?)

Make sure you read the bottom part at the end!

Mark's POV
I tried to help Jack to his feet. I saw blood start to seep through the back of his shirt. Where did that come from? Felix and Cry came rush I g in just as Jack passed out in my arms. Felix csrried him off to his room while Cry looked at me.

"What the fuck happened?!" He asked. My breathong had become irregular as tears ran down my cheeks.

"I-i d-don't know. H-he... J-just suddenly screamed and f-fell. I tried to ask him what was wrong but he...,' I choked out but stopped when I felt like I was being stabbed in the chest. I fell to the ground and gripped when the pain was. I was surprised when I felt moisture (heh heh, moist). I looked at my hand and discovered it was covered in blood. That was the last thing I saw before I passed out...

Dark's POV
I tried to calm Skyla down but it was no use. She kept screaming and crying. The King got angry and sliced her head off with his sword. He then turned to me.

"I must say Dark. You were pretty good at hiding that from Anti. Though I do wonder how he found out about it...," he said looking at me. I frowned slightly.

"I don't know. I was just as surprised as you were. Bit Anti was pretty smart. Obviously too smart," I said slightly angry but the king didn't seem to believe me. He lifted his sword to my neck and pressed it against my skin gently.

"I think you're lying," he said darkly. My eyes widened in horror before returning to their angry state.

"Well I'm not!" I said through gritted teeth. The king huffed and lowered the sword. He took a step away, I thought he was leaving but I thought wrong. He turned around and stabbed the sword into my chest. I felt it peirce my heart and come out the other side of my back. I choked up blood and looked at the king in shock. A smile formed on his lips. As he ripped it the sword out of my chest. I fell to my knees and clutched my chest. I desperately tries to stop the bleeding with my ice powers but I had lost too much. I fell to the floor as everything went black...

Mark's POV
I woke up to the sound of someone crying. I opened my eyes and saw Jack sitting on the couch opposite to me. I had been put on the couch after I had passed out. I felt... Strange though. Ad if I was missing something. But I didn't know what. I shook it off as I got up and hugged Jack. He was shaking violently. At first he tensed up but then realized it was me hugging him a d hugged back, sobbing into my shoulder. After a while he calmed down and pulled away. He looked at me sadly.

"H-he's gone. Anti is g-gone...," he burst into tears again. I continued to comfort him again. "I'm okay, he... He sacrificed himself to save me Mark. He swapped places with me so I would live. And now he's gone," he said, breaking down into more tears. I continued to rub his back and whisper soothing things. "You know, he's gone too." I looked at him confused.

"Who?" I asked. His look was sorta sad but slightly happy at the same time.

"Dark. The king killed him too. That's why you passed out after me. Its why your chest started bleeding," he said pointing to my chest. I had completely forgotten about it. It was wrapped up in bandages. I saw that jack had bandages wrapped around him as well.

"Maybe it was for the better. He did torture and rape you. Hell he nearly killed you!" I shouted even though there was tears running down my face. Jack just looked at me sadly.

"You didn't know did you?" He said softly. I looked at him confused.

"W-what?" My voice was shaking. He wiped away some of the tears falling down my face.

"Just before Anti died, Dark told him the king was trying to kill me. He warned Anti, then Anti was able to save me. Dark changed Mark, he saw what he was doing to others and he changed. He saved me. And in the end he died too," he said as tears brimmed his eyes. I didn't want to see him cry anymore. I just wanted to see him happy. I cupped a hand on his face and leaned closer to him.

"Don't worry Jack, I'm here for you," I whispered softly. He stared into my eyes for a moment before leaning forward and connecting our lips. At first I was shocked by then I kissed back. Our kiss only lasted a few seconds but it was enough for us. He pulled away and snuggled into my chest.

"I... I love you Mark," he whispered. A smile crawled across my face.

"I love you too Jack," I whispered, kissing the top of his head. I felt him smile in my chest and he snuggled a little closer to me. I hugged him tightly. I never wanted to loose him again.

Okay, I know this one is shorter but there is t really that much else to say... Do you guys want me to leave it here or one more chapter? I don't know, it up to you guys. Tell me in the comments. Do you guys want me to bring Dark and Anti back in a way, or leave then dead. I do have a slight idea but I'm open to options. Do share :) I'm gonna go now, I need to eat lunch since I Skipped breakfast. Well, I had a sugary this g for breakfast but whatever. Bye