13

Mark's Pov
I felt dizzy as Dark gave control back and I had to lean against the wall for support. I felt Dark's presence leave my mind as he traveled to the demon world. He should be gone for a while. My breath steadied and my dizziness faded. I looked up and saw Jack lying on the floor. I raced over to him and rolled him onto his back. He had a big gash on his head above the right eye. I checked his wrists but there wasn't any cuts or wounds. Anti mush have healed them somehow.

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a wet cloth and the medic kit. Returning to Jack I cleaned the blood off his head then dressed the wound, wrapping a bandage around his head for support. I gently picked him up and carried him up to my room. I carefully lay him under the covers on my bed. I quietly crept beck to the door but just as I was about to leave I heard a faint voice call my name.

"Mark?" I looked back at Jack. He was looking at me weakly. "Please d-dont go. S-stay with me f-for the n-night." His voice was shaking. I nodded and walked back to the bed, claiming in the opposite side. I made sure there was a distance between me and Jack as to not make it awkward. I put my hands behind my head and closed my eye, but the shot back open when I felt Jack snuggling closer to me. He lay his head on my chest. I smiled and wrapped one of my arms around him, gently rubbing his back.

"Sorry for today," I said, tears creeping into my eyes. "I tried to stop him, I-I did..." my voice cut off as I started crying. Jack sat up and wiped the tears that had fallen down my face away. He hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry, it wasn't your fault," he said pulling away from our hug. "I should know out of everyone." He smiled softly before snuggling back into my chest. I wrapped my arm back around him and stared at the roof. "Goodnight Markimoo," I smiled at his nickname. He was so adorable.

"Goodnight jackaboy," I said, quickly making a nickname for him. He giggle slightly then snuggled closer into my chest. In a matter of seconds he had fallen asleep. I thought back to what had happened that day. If anything Jack should be afraid of me. But here he was snuggled up to my chest sleeping.

I didn't get it. How could you be hurt by someone, then go and sleep with that same person. (Not in the wrong way ya creeps) I was right there when it happened, trapped in the back of my own mind by Dark. I saw the fear in Jack's eyes when he looked at me. I know it was technically Dark but Dark was a pat of me, no matter how much I hated to admit it.

I let my thoughts turn into my dreams as I slowly drifted off to sleep...

Hey, sorry for not updating yesterday. Parents. But I hope you guys like my story and I will do my best to keep updating. Ok I go so you can read this bye :)