14? I think... maybe

Guuuuuuuuuys, I'm not dead. Don worry. I just been a Lil distracateteted. Yes i know how to speell. What you tryna Say? Bitch! I love you all. Kisses.

Im on drugs, dont worry

Im on drugs, dont worry... medication. Did you think i meant actuall drugs? *dramatic gasp* i feel so offended. Drugs are bad for you. Anywho, I will try and update tomorrow but idk. WAT \_😐_/ I is a lost child alright. ANYWAY... story time.

Mark's Pov
"HELP!"

I woke up to discover Jack wasn't in bed with me anymore (oh no, a one night stand) I was wondering if it had all been a dream when I heard another shout from downstairs. It was Jack. He was in trouble. I raced downstairs and into the kitchen. I stopped when I saw... Dark. He was holding Jack close to him. One arm snaked around his waist, holding him in place. The other held a knife to Jack's neck. Jack was shaking, tears streamed down his frightened face, staining his cheeks.

"What are you doing Dark?!" I shouted at him. He just grinned and pressed the knife closer to Jack's skin.  He whimpered and blood started to seep out of the fresh cut. Dark laughed slightly.

"Getting something I have wanted for a long time," he said. "Revenge," my eyes widened as he dragged the blade clean across Jack's neck, slicing through his throat. Crimson blood spilled out all over the floor. Dark let go of Jack and stepped back, letting time take over. Jack's body held in place for a moment, his eyes locked on mine. I saw their color fade from bright blue to dull grey. Jack's body held in place for a few more seconds before falling to the floor in a pool of blood. I froze. I couldn't move. I couldn't think. I couldn't breath. I was able to pull my eyes away from Jack and look at Dark. He was smiling at what he had done. Rage filled my lungs.

"HOW COULD YOU?" I shouted, tears racing down my angered face. "HE DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?" Park's smile grew bigger. It was creepy seeing him smile. It seemed a bit...off. He started walking towards me. I tried to run but I couldn't move. I tried to scream but no sound came out. Dark was standing directly in front of me now.

"It's was easy. I just needed a weapon," he laughed, which sounded weird. Dark never laughs. He would chuckle slightly sometimes but not full on laugh like ha was now. It sounded a little like... Anti. He raised the knife above his head. "Sweet, sweet revenge. See you in hell Marky. His eyes flashed green and he drove the blade down into my head...
.
.
.
.
I shot up in bed  sweat clung to my face. I was panting heavily, images of my nightmare still lingering in my mind, I looked next to me to see Jack had moved to the other side of the bed. He had wrapped himself up in the blankets and looked like a cute catapillar. He was snoring softly. I sighed, glad I hadn't woken him up. I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was just after 6. I decided to get up and make breakfast. I certainly wasn't going back to bed after that nightmare.

I was careful not to wake Jack up as I slipped out of bed and crept out the room. I walked downstairs cautiously and into the kitchen. Nothing looked out of place. I sighed, hopefully a day of school will help get my mind off of my nightmare. But I knee school wouldn't be the same now that Jack was around.

Just a little spooky shit to help re energize your much waited read. I am so hungry right now and I'm in the middle of eating XD someone, give me food. I need food. It make me happy 😆 anyway... I hope yall enjoyed this one, if you did then shout hooray. I done know why just do. If you don't I will hunt you down and kill you. Have a nice day.