25

So this is a chapter I just added. It's where I add a new character from one of the readers. If you want me to add a chapter like this for you then just pm me or say so in the comments. It was a slight bit difficult trying to add it to the plot of the story but I had a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy...

Cry's Pov
I heard the familiar strumming of a guitar coming from the new principals office. I listened to the soft rhythm the strings made as they were strummed. The principal had called me to see her and I was waiting for her to call me inside. I sat patiently waiting, listening to the soft music playing from the room. After a while it stopped. A few seconds later the door opened and the principal stepped out. I could see drawings and beautiful art on the walls inside the room. I was the only one in the whole school who had seen the principal. It was because she knew she could trust me with secrets. I kept my own identity a secret, so she knew I could keep hers a secret too.

Mrs Griffin brushed her long, straight brown hair out of her face, her red tips falling behind her shoulders. Her bright green eyes looked at me, they seemed to be filled with emotion. She wore a bright purple hoodie with light blue jeans and black convers. She had gently tanned skin, not too tan but not too white either. It fit perfectly with her eyes. (Sorta like Marzia's skin I guess. I made that bit up) sometimes you could see flashes of purple electricity running through her hair.

"Ah, Cry. I'm so glad you came. I need to ask you a question," she said in her soft caring voice, smiling slightly.  I smiled back.

"Sure Mrs Griffin. WHAT do you want to Know?" I replied. She doesn't come to me just because I'm the only person who knows what she looks like, but because I'm really good with computer systems and software. I would help her with that sort of stuff so I assumed it was because of that.

"How many times to I have to tell you Cry, call me Audrey," she said. I just nodded. "Anyway, I was wondering if you knew where Mark Edward Fischbach and Sean William McLoughlin Were?"  She asked kindly. I thought for a second. I didn't remember them calling in or any notes about why they were absent. Wait, Mark... wasn't he my Friend? I remember us hanging out a lot. I remember him turning evil and attacking me... He was different that moment. There was something in his eyes. He wasn't him. I haven't talked to him since... And wasn't Sean that new Kid? Jack I think he liked to call himself. Mark had a big fight with him the other day. They were both away for a while, probably downstairs. When Mark returned he seemed sadder, Jack hasn't shown up since then. Did something Happen?

"No, I don't know why they aren't here," I said. She looked at me for a while, as if she knew I was thinking about something. After a while she spoke again.

"Okay, thank you for telling me. See if you can find out anything. But if you can't you're free to return to your class." She then returned to her room and closed the door. A few minutes later the sound of a guitar replaced the silence around me. I waited a moment, listening, before I went to the schools computers. I was given full authority to use them. I looked up Mark's name and saw there was no excuse for his absence. I then looked up Sean's. It said he was in the hospital. What Happened? Why was he in the hospital?

The sound of a phone ringing made me jump. It was the schools phone. Maybe it was Mark calling to say he was sick, or he was just visiting Sean or something. I answered it to an unknown voice.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, this is a doctor at (insert a hospitals name cause I'm too lazy to think of one). I'm calling to ask if you have seen Mr Sean William McLoughlin," the doctor said.

"No I haven't.  I was just looking to see why he wasn't in school and found he was meant to be in hospital. Why do you Ask?  Has something Happened?" I asked concerned. I hadn't met Sean, but it didn't stop me from worrying.

"Well, I went to check on him and to tell his visitor Mr Mark Edward Fischbach visiting hours were over. But when I reached his room, no one was there. We checked the cameras but it doesn't show them leaving the building," the doctor said. I felt my heart race. If they found out about our powers then they'll kill us. "We checked the cameras for Mr McLoughlin's room but they appeared to have stopped working for a while. When they started working again they were both gone," the doctor finished.

"M-maybe there was a fault in the camera systems and they stopped working momenterally. It happens to cameras a lot," I said, making up an excuse quickly. I heard the doctor Humm and the quiet click of a mouse through the phone. I didn't want him to get suspicious of me, or anyone in the school. "I have to go sorry. I have a class soon that I need to get to. I'll try to find out where the two young men are," I said quickly hanging up the phone. I sighed. Mark has a lot of explaining to do when he gets back. I'll try calling him. I dialed his number but there was no reception. Where ever he was, it wasn't in range of a satellite. Where could he go in such a short amount of Time?

And that's the chapter. Thank you for reading, this took a lot of time to write. A lot longer then expected, but I did it. YOU PROUD OF ME MOM!? Course not, why would you. Anyway, the new principal was a character one of you lovely readers asked me to add in. If you want me to add a character like her then just ask me. I will try my best to incorporate any character you want. We will be seeing our lovely principal again later in the story. So if you ask me, your character might be seen in more than one chapter. That's all I've got for today though. I hope you liked it, tell me if you did. All it takes is a comment. I will reply to as many comments as I can. Buh bye for now.