17

I've never actually listened to this song. Just the first 20 seconds... yeah, I needed a song.

Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddd. Next chapter. I need an evily male name. Who wants to be an evil Man? I'm not going to ruin it, I'm just saying I need an evil man's name. If you know one please tell me. If you want you can PM me. I will reply, you can ask me anything in there too. But evil man please 😆

Anti's Pov
I held Mark down. I could see he was in a lot of pain as my newly found powers burned into his flesh and skin. I wanted Dark to come out so I could see what powers he had. I know it was a cruel way of doing so, but it was fun for me. Sadistic, I know. I loved seeing others in pain. It gave me a sense of pleasure. You can feel whatever you want towards me, I don't care. We  I want something, I get it. And right now I wanted to play with Dark. Mark was crying out in pain as I tightened my grip around his arms. This was so much fun.

Then a wave of coldness washed over me. It didn't bother me too much since my heat overpowers the cold. Mark then threw me off of him. I hissed as my feet slid across the floor. The  burns on Mark's arms became covered in sheets of ice. Black swirl patterns clouded in the ice. However, I could still see Mark's fearful eyes. Dark must be helping and he has the power of ice... but demons aren't meant to like their human selves. So why was Dark Helping? Then it clicked. Dark wasn't helping Mark... He was trying to hurt me. He just didn't want to get hurt while doing so. I smiled as an idea popped into my head.

"You're such a pussy Darky. Hiding behind a human body," I shouted at him as he stood up. A large crowd of students were watching all this happen. Awe well, they'll just get to see who is stronger between me and Dark. I'm stronger of course. Dark just thinks he's stronger because he's bigger. "Come on Darky. Take the pain like a true demon should."

My plan appeared to have worked because Mark's eyes closed and when they opened they were Dark's.  He growled at me. I smirked back. "That's a good boy. Doing what you're told." I grinned as his face twisted into pure anger. He lunged at me and I made no move to dodge it. He tackled me to the ground, growling as we hit the floor.

"DON EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" He shouted in my face. His icy breath blowing against my cheeks. His skin was freezing cold and I could see the slight hint of pain in his eyes as my fiery tough pierced through the cold. I smiled and increase the amount of heat I was giving off. My hair began to give of a radioactive glow as it burned like acid. My eyes flashed with joy as I saw the pain crawl across Dark's face. He let out a cry and pulled away from me.

Just as he was about to get off me I grabbed his wrists again. The sheets of ice quickly melted and I continued to burn into his skin, just like I had done with Mark. He growled as smoky steam formed around us. I started coughing as I began to suffocate in the dense air. I let go of Dark and stumbled out of the thick clouded area. Dark leapt out of the steamy smoke and threw me into a table. He grabbed my thought and slammed me against the wall. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Really Darky. This Again?" I said making him squeeze my throat tighter and tighter, cutting the air off from my lungs. I stopped the flow of heat coming from my body in attempts to save oxygen. I felt the chilling touch of Dark's powers sink into my skin. I shivered at the feeling. Despite the cold my throat still burned as it longed for air. My lungs ached from the lack of air in them. My vision began to blur. I knew if I didn't act fast Dark would kill me.

I gathered all my strength and teleported out of Dark's grip. I reappeared a distance away from him and gasped for air. I saw Dark walking towards me and quickly claimed up the wall onto the second story floor. Dark growled at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him. Then a small grin appeared on his face. What was he Planning?

"Get down here and fight Anti," he called me out. "Or are you not a true Demon?" He used my own words against me the bastard? I growled, for the first time being truly angry. I felt a burst of energy flow through me and I threw a giant ball of fire down at Dark. He didn't react fast enough and was consumed by the heat. When it passed he stood still for a second before falling to the floor unconscious. I smiled at my victory, leaping back down to the same floor as him. I started laughing for some reason. "Wow Darky. I thought you would be stronger than that." I giggled again, still unsure of what was so funny. I stopped when I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body. I held through the pain as long as possible but something was hit across my head and everything went black.

So, we know who's gonna top between them. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Where did the electricity come From?  And who knocked Anti unconscious? Well you're gonna have to wait and find out in the next chapter because I'm not telling 😆 it is Satan 😈👿XD. Okay, I'm gonna go before people start a riot. Oh no, they are already lighting the pitchforks. Shit.