Chapter 2 - Together

* Shane's POV *

I relaxed when I heard the front door close. That sound made me think of finality. The finality of my break-up with Lisa and the finality of my love for Joey. My eyes met his. He has the prettiest green eyes; I hope I didn't get lost in them. Since discovering my true feelings for Joey, my mindset has been completely different. It excited me and scared me at the same time. 

Shane: Joe—

He cut me off by standing up. He walked closer to me in confident strides and before I knew it our lips we're connected. Was it really this simple to be with the person you love? Nah, I knew it wasn't..There would definitely be problems. Especially the issue of us insisting we were straight to everyone—Our subscribers, our friends, our families. And Lisa..she could tell anybody. But I didn't want to think about those things..So I lost myself in Joey's sweet kiss. His hand cupped my cheek and I finally felt happy. He pulled away from me too soon, resting his forehead on mine and I sighed happily. 

Joey: You have no idea how hard it was for me to pull away from you, but we have to talk about everything that just happened sometime..

 He spoke quietly and I shut my eyes at the intensity of his voice. I knew he was right but I just wanted to kiss him again. This was one of the first times in my life I've felt the need to be completely serious. It scared me and excited me at the same time. I knew, without a doubt, that I loved Joey with all of my heart.

*Joey's POV *

Shane, open your eyes..I want to see your beautiful blue eyes when we talk..

The longing I felt for Shane was like nothing I've ever felt before. It was a whole new part of me that Shane had awoken and I couldn't wait to explore it. I just needed him by my side. My thumb traced over his cheekbone and his eyes flickered open. I held his gaze and said in a voice steadier than I thought it would be, "Shane, I love you." 

I saw him trying to hold back a smile and even I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face. 

Shane: Why didn't you tell me? 

I blinked, thinking. I was scared. Scared of his rejection and what he would think. Every time I tried to tell him I'd get so many butterflies in my stomach that I was unable to speak. I could feel the knot of doubt that's been resting in my stomach start to slowly unravel.

Joey: I was scared. 

Shane: Of Me? I know I'm scary but I wouldn't have killed you. 

Joey: I didn't want to be rejected..I tried to tell you but I'd get all choked up. I'm sorry.

Shane: I'm just glad I told you when I did. I love you. 

He leaned closer to me and pecked my lips. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks and I knew I was blushing. I couldn't help it. I had no idea what was going to happen next and I loved how unpredictable Shane could be. I just needed him to be mine. 

Joey: Shane..I want to be with you. No matter what. No matter what Lisa says or does; No matter what anybody says or does. I've loved you for a long time and I'm not going to let you slip away now.

* Shane's POV * 

The intesity of Joey's words made my stomach flip. How hot could he be? It was like he was confessing his love for me, almost. I loved it. 

Shane: God, Joey, of course I want to be with you...

I was going to say more but I was cut off when I heard the front door squeak open. Was Lisa back?! Joey and I flew apart like we had burned eachother. He quickly shuffled back to couch, sitting back down, acting nonchalant. I reached down and grabbed the remote from the coffee table, quickly turning on the TV. Hopefully it looked as if we'd been this way for awhile. Then,..it hit me. Tyler! We we're supposed to be doing a collab today! I felt so stupid. 

Tyler: Shane? 

Joey looked at me and I whispered, "I'll explain Later." Before calling out to Tyler "In here!"

Tyler walked in, looking completely adorable, and nodded his head at me then glanced at Joey. 

Tyler: Is Joey going to help? 

I shook my head at the same time Joey shook his. 

Shane: He stopped by to hang out. I'm sorry, Tyler, I completely forgot about inviting you over here.

He looked disappointed. He shrugged, though, and I had to hold back a sigh of relief for covering up the real reason Joey was here. 

Tyler: It's cool. Want me to come back another time? 

Shane: Please? 

Tyler frowned. I tried not to feel bad but my happiness about what happened between Joey and I overrided any feelings of guilt or empathy for Tyler. Joey and I were finally together! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End for now ;3 I don't know how I feel about this story yet. I mean, I like it but I'm not sure where I'll go with it. I just hope that if anybody reads it they'll like it. I'll be updating every day, maybe even more than once a day. Whenever I get new ideas or get inspired. I just hope writers block doesn't kick in before I can get this story going. So Thanks for Reading; May the Odds be ever in your Favor, gooodbye.("; 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------