Chapter 20 - Mood Swings

* Warning: Minor Smut. Yes, it is minor but Still. *

* Shane's POV *

"Joey?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not Joey, you are. I'm Shane." I pressed my foot harder on the gas to speed up. After another hour of talking to the doctor, we got Joey's medicine directly from the hospital. No odd stops to the pharmacy; which I was glad for. But Joey took a pill at the hospital to help him yet it's making him have major mood swings. But behind all that, I know he's happy. Anyway, He kept calling me Joey to try and annoy me. But when I told him I was indeed not Joey, he got a whiny attitude or he got angry. This pattern started when we left the hospital and hadn't ceased since. 

"Shane!" And he was back to my Joey. But he still sounded whiny. Apparently his mood would only be off for an hour or so..It was because the medicine would affect him temporarily while his body got used to it. "What?" I snapped. I knew I was being harsh and it wasn't his fault but for the love of wifi, he was being incredibly annoying. He propped his feet up on the dashboard with a slight pout and I looked back to the road. 

"I was just having fun." He explained; Sounding like himself again. Maybe him being bipolar had worn off. I hoped so, anyway. "Hey, you hungry?" I asked, my eyes sliding over to him before landing back on the road. Maybe this could be like an unofficial first date. Joey nodded, pulling his knees into his seat. Leaning towards me, He whispered in my ear, "Anywhere is fine with me." I shivered slightly as his words slid across my skin. Yeah...My Joey was definitely back. But my Joey was also definitely horny and definitely willing to let me crash the car if it meant he got to pleasure me. 

He started nibbling on my earlobe; placing his hand on my thigh to balance himself. This so wasn't going to end good. What if I really did end up crashing the car? "Sounds good." I spoke through clenched teeth, tightening my hands on the wheel. He started to kiss down my neck, moving his hand closer and closer to my crotch. I moaned low in my throat, my knuckles turning white from gripping the steering wheel so tight. This felt so good but I was worried about how far Joey would take it. And we still had ten minutes to get to the place I had in mind. 

He started sucking on my neck, his hand snaking down my pants. He started to massage up and down my length; making me even harder than I was before. I couldn't possibly want Joey this bad... We were in a car, for God's sake. "J-Joey.." I stuttered out, biting the inside of my lip. He was obviously having too much fun.

He then started to pump his hand quickly up and down my shaft. His lips left my neck and he bit his lip, just looking at me to gauge my reaction. I predicted that him watching me get turned on turned him on. If that makes sense. 

I moaned again, slightly louder; stopping the car at a red light. I shut my eyes, leaning my head against the head-rest. He slowed his hand movements; spiking my climax. I was going to have a freaking orgasm in my car if he kept going at this rate. "Joey, s-stop." I stuttered again as he whispered, "Green light." I sighed contently as he pulled his hand out of my pants and my eyes shot open. I put my foot on the gas and the car lurched forward. I was the first to speak. "Joey?" He had sat back in his seat and even had his seat belt buckled. "Yeah?" He smiled; teeth and all. It was cute when he acted all innocent, even if I knew he wasn't.

"Fuck you." I didn't speak bitterly; it was obvious in my voice that I was teasing. I hoped Joey caught on. "I know you'd love to." Joey teased back and I gasped. I was turning him dirty! Majorly!

I laughed and winked at him, "Later. Besides, we're here." I pulled into my favorite restaurant's parking lot. It was called the Latino Grill; they specialized in Mexican foods yet they had things ranging from chicken to lasagna. I already knew what Joey would order. 

              *            *           *             *            *           *

"Do you always order chicken at every restaurant you go to?" I asked as we climbed back in the car. "Duh. And it's chickenanya, Shane." I rolled my eyes with a soft laugh. I was glad he wasn't experiencing those godawful mood swings anymore. Joey, of course, ordered chicken and I ordered a salad, 'cause I'm a lady. 

I'd been keeping a close eye on Joey all night. The doctor said that Joey should only take one pill (It was a mild prescription of Xanayx.) but if he started acting crazy, to cut off a third and force-feed it to him since he'd most likely be unwilling to take it. But so far, Joey was fine since he abandoned the mood swings. 

As I started driving home, a smirk found its way to my lips. "Oh, and Joey?" 

"Hmm?" He glanced over at me from looking out the window. "I'm gonna get you back for earlier." From the red tint that lit up his features, I knew he knew what I meant. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My apologies, This wasn't finished last night so I was unable to post it. But here it is now! ;D Oh and I will indeed include more Sawler but It'll end up being from Shoey's POV. Just thought I should let you guys know. Btw, Sorry if this chapter ends up short. 

Thanks for Reading & Voting; May the odds be ever in your favor, goooodbye! cx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------