Chapter 21 - Congrats, Joey! You lost your V-Card!

*Warning: Smut. If you didn't catch on by the Title.* 

* Shane's POV * 

As soon as I shut the apartment door, Joey's voice rang out from the living room, "You gonna get your revenge now?" I saw exactly how he was playing. And I was planning on ignoring him for as long as possible. "I think I'm gonna take a shower. Be out in a bit." I said, walking right past the living room and up the stairs to our room. "Oh, Can I join?" I could tell by the closeness of his voice that he was following me. As soon as we were in our room, I turned to face him. "I'm just showering, Joey.. It's not a big deal." The mischievous tint in his eye receded. "Plus.." His face lit up again. "I smell." 

I tried so hard not to laugh. Joey thought I was going to say something sexual.. But I made a plan and I'm gonna stick to it. "Yeah.. You're right. See you after your shower?" I think Joey had deflated. I shot him a smile before heading into the bathroom. Grabbing a towel from under the sink, I started to strip off my nasty clothes. I reached around the shower curtain to turn the dial, pushing the shower button in. I adjusted the temperature until it felt good, stepping inside the shower. I stood under the stream of water for a few minutes, just letting it wash over me. 

I reached for the soap bottle and almost dropped it at what I heard from the other side of the door. Did Joey think that I couldn't hear him over the shower? "Joey?" I called. He instantly quieted. "Yeah?" He croaked, sounding embarrassed. "You okay?" I didn't want to embarrass him... But.. I was just playing with him this whole time! He didn't have to feel like he had to pleasure himself! I'd do that all by myself. If he'd be patient. 

"I'm.. fine." He said, his voice back to normal. I couldn't believe I just overheard my boyfriend masturbating. 

I mean, I know he's done it. Every guy has done it. But I don't want to hear him doing it or walk in on him doing it, Unless he's doing it to turn me on.. And in this case, I doubt he was. 

"Shane?" He called. I opened the shampoo bottle. Better hurry this along.. Joey's waiting. "Hm?" He still sounded embarrassed.. I needed to let him know it was okay, "What exactly did you hear?" It sounded like he had moved right next to the door. "Nothing.. Just a weird noise.." He knew I knew what the noise was.. But oh well. I hoped he realized I was trying to make him feel better. I hurriedly ran my fingers through my hair. Hopefully this counted for washing.. "Joey? You ready for my revenge?" I called as I washed the soap out of my hair. I heard shuffling on the other side of the door. Then the click of a belt buckle. I'll take that as a yes. I shut off the water, reaching for my towel that rest on the counter. I ran the towel all along my body, trying to get as dry as possible. Then I tried to dry my hair as best as I could. My hair could be a living nightmare when it was wet. I think I got it mostly dry, though.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I opened the bathroom door. The steam from my shower followed me out. It felt like a grand entrance of some sort.. Well, I guess it could be.. Considering I was about to take Joey's virginity.

Joey wasn't in the room, but his clothes were spread all over the place. Where could he have gone? "Joey?" I called, Sticking my head out of the door. He was in the other bathroom, down the hall. "Just.. give me a second." He sounded like he was rummaging through some stuff. I walked back in the room, letting my towel drop. Joey returned, carrying some things in his hand. He was trying very hard not to check me out. I smirked. 

He tossed me what was in his hands and I, surprisingly, caught them. I realized what was in my hands as I felt my face grow hot. We were really doing this. I set the lube and the condoms on the nightstand, turning back to gorgeous Joey. "Are you sure you're ready to do this?" I didn't want to rush things with him. Considering we hadn't even come out to our fans, Would this be too soon? 

Joey nodded, "I love you with all of my heart.. I'm ready for anything." That's all he had to say. I grabbed him around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I was sort of proud of myself that I hadn't looked at him, all of him, since he walked in.

Our lips met. Hard. I quickly pulled him towards the bed, breaking the kiss to push him gently back onto the bed. I straddled him, locking his hips in place. Our lips met again and this time the kiss was full of passion instead of forcefulness. My tongue traced Joey's lips and he instantly granted me entrance. I still couldn't believe what was about to happen.

* Joey's POV *

I still couldn't believe what was about to happen. I'd been wanting to do this with Shane for a long time; even before we were together. And now it was happening? What a twist. 

Shane was no longer straddling me and he had flipped me over to where I was on my stomach. He began kissing the back of my neck, making me shiver. As he reached for the lube, I felt my stomach drop. He leaned down and whispered, "I'm going to take this slow.." He planted a soft kiss on my neck and I could no longer see what he was doing. My stomach clenched as he entered a finger in me. He was going extremely slow, and I appreciated that. I gritted my teeth as he slowly entered another finger in me. It kind of hurt. "Are you okay?" Shane asked, moving his fingers. I nodded. I couldn't say anything. All I could do was let the foreign feeling wash over me. 

I knew what was coming when he stopped. I shut my eyes, attempting to prepare myself. How do you prepare yourself for this, anyway? 

A groan pushed its way past my lips as Shane entered me. He went slow, which dragged out the pain. "S-Shane," I gasped out. "Go f-faster." He hesitated for a second, then began his slow and steady thrusts. After he let me get used to the feeling, he started moving in me faster. Then faster turned to harder and I was struggling to keep in my moans. His hands gripped my hips and he let out a soft moan. 

The pleasure that was now coursing through my veins was unbelievable. "Shane!" I moaned his name, gripping the pillow above my head. He thrusted deeper; reaching my prostate. I felt a twist in my stomach and I knew my end was coming. "S-shane, I'm g-gonna.." I couldn't finish the sentence without stuttering or moaning. "It's okay." Shane said breathlessly. I hoped he was enjoying this as much as I was. 

We came in unison and he collapsed against my back with a sigh; still in me. After a minute of catching his breath, he slowly pulled out of me. Crawling up next to me, I rolled on my side to face him. He quickly planted a soft peck on my lips, a smile lighting up his features. "I love you." I spoke quietly as I leaned forward and kissed him this time; dragging it out for as long as possible. When we broke the kiss, he whispered back, "I love you, too." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..... I don't have any words for what I just wrote. And it wasn't even that dirty compared to other things I've read/wrote. So, I just hope that you guys like it. ;-;

Thanks for Reading (1.4k Reads, woohoo!) & Voting; May the odds be ever in your favor, gooodbye cx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------