Chapter 19 - Back for Me

* Sawyer's POV *

Tyler and I had been on the phone since I left Indiana. That was two hours ago. 

"Seriously? I would've been so scared." I admitted to Tyler. We were talking about Shane and Joey coming out to everyone. Well...not everyone. But, their friends. "Why? Cause big macho, lady-killer Sawyer is with a guy?" I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach...Tyler did just imply that we were together... 

But I still rolled my eyes. I knew he was teasing me but I found myself slightly agitated to where I argued, "I was only with those girls to test. I was making sure I truly wasn't into girls, Ty." He broke into a fit of laughter. "Yeah, I know. Why so serious?" I could hear the grin in his voice. "You aren't 'Pink'." I snapped, emitting a laugh. "Or the Joker." I shook my head even if he couldn't see me. "Bite me!" Tyler was laughing...Extremely loud. It felt like he was in the car with me. I loved it. 

Tyler had suggested we 'Face Time' but I would've paid more attention to him than to driving so I had to decline. I found myself starting to realize I'd had a crush on Tyler too..

I thought I was only into Joey but when Tyler told me about his feelings, I found myself noticing how I could have feelings for other guys. It wasn't just limited to Joey. I'd never really felt a connection with a girl. Sure, it was fun to go out and stuff but I never felt something beyond a friendship level with all those girls. 

I found myself nervous yet giddy and excited to know that I'd finally found who I was. That I was gay and I'm okay with it. And that I wanted to try to be with Tyler..

"Okay...Where am I biting?" I knew Tyler knew I was fooling around but it was fun to mess with him and see what I could get out of him. "Ow, Sawyer! Are you talking about biting my genitals?!" Tyler gasped and I laughed. I hoped it felt like I was actually there with him, too. 

                                                           *            *            *            * 

I pulled into Tyler's driveway, shutting off the ignition of my car. "That's when Joey started freaking out. Like, he didn't cry or scream or anything. Just sort of stood there with a dazed look in his eyes. Like a deer in the headlights..." I asked Tyler to tell me the exact story of Joey and Shane coming out. I admired them. I just wish I didn't screw things up with them so bad. 

I didn't tell Tyler I had pulled into his driveway. I wanted to surprise him. I unbuckled my seat-belt, muttering an "Uh hum." to let Tyler know I was listening to him. I got out of the car and shut the door. walking up to his apartment door, I checked to see if it was locked. It wasn't. So...I went in. That's when Tyler stopped his story to whisper into the receiver, "I think someone's in my house!" I hung up and stashed the phone in my pocket; a smirk spreading across my face. He was going to be so surprised! I made my way into the living room; being sure to be quiet. It was empty. I walked down the hall to get to his bedroom. He was rummaging around his closet for something. I leaned against the door frame and just watched him; being sure not to make a sound. He was so cute. Everything about him. His looks, his personality, his sense of humor, his laugh. Tyler Oakley was just all around cute and I was learning to love that about him. 

And I knew without a doubt that I had feelings for Tyler Oakley; no matter the range of them. 

* Tyler's POV *

"I think someone's in my house!" I shout-whispered into the reciever. I heard a beep and pulled my phone away from my ear to see CALL ENDED on the screen. It was probably just a bad reception...There were all kinds of patchy spots just before you hit L.A. I could call back in a minute, anyway. If someone was in my house, I needed to be prepared. I quickly got off my bed and opened my closet door. I had a gun (A real gun!) stashed somewhere in there. It was a gift from my mom (My mom!); she said if I was going to be living all alone, I should have some way to protect myself. Even if I kept it unloaded. I ended up finding it under my hamburger costume. I picked it up and examined it from under the closet light. I'd never really looked too hard at it before..It was a pretty gun. 

"Tyler Oakley has a gun?!" I almost shit my pants. But that's when I recognized the voice as well as the laughter. I dropped the gun (which still wasn't loaded. It hadn't been since I got it) and ran into Sawyer's arms. After I squeezed him half to death, I pulled out of the hug to say (some would say it was shouting), "Oh, shut up and kiss me, you insane idiot!" To which he obliged, but not before laughing. I couldn't believe I was actually kissing Sawyer! It was soft and sweet and amazing. It was like I was dreaming but I could remember waking up. I was so glad this wasn't a dream. Sawyer was actually back! And he came Back for Me! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw yay, Happy Ending! I really needed to write one. Sorry about all the Sawler, btw. :/ I am going to update this fic again today with a Shoey chapter. Plus people have been asking me to update Criminal, to which I'm also going to tonight. I started school again today so I won't be able to update nearly as much. 

OHMYGOD, THANK YOU FOR 1.1K READS! Whoa, this is crazy! I just hit 1k reads yesterday! Ugh, I love you guys. <3 Thanks for your support :) 

But Thank You (again :P) for Reading & Voting; May the odds be ever in your Favor, gooodbye! cx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------