Chapter 3 - Moving In

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini Authors Note (I need to stop doing these at the beginning xD): This might be kinda short. It depends, I'm about to go out so if It's short I'll continue the chapter when I return. :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - Moving In

* Joey's POV *

I think Shane just kicked Tyler out..for me. Now I felt extremely bad and I never even said anything to Tyler. He left too abrupt for me to get to that point. Tyler gets so into his videos and challenges; He probably felt so disappointed. I looked over at Shane. 

Joey: You didn't have to do that..

Shane: Joey, we still need to clear things up..Like, are we telling people about us, where I'm going to live...Tyler will understand. 

I lifted one shoulder in attempt to shrug. He was right, I guess. I'll just have to apologize to Tyler on another occasion. 

Joey: Well..are we telling people? 

I pulled my knees up to my chest, resting my head on my knees. My eyes never strayed from Shane. He looked like he was struggling with his thoughts.

Shane: We definitely aren't telling the world..yet. Our parents, friends...Sure. Maybe we can work on talking to them this week? Where am I going to go? To my mom's? 

Shane looked like he wanted me to offer him my apartment. It'd be so much fun to have Shane there! But...I didn't know if it was too soon or not. I decided to oblige. If Shane didn't think it was too early, It wasn't too early.

Joey: You can stay with me...

I spoke in a quiet voice. I tried to hide my insane blushing. I mean, I just asked Shane Dawson to live with me! I hid my face between my knees.

Shane: Are you embarrassed to ask me to live with you?! 

I could tell he was joking but I felt the need to clear it up. I lifted my head; Pretty sure my face was still as red as a tomato. Shane laughed; He had a sexy laugh. 

Shane: Now..I see. You are embarrassed. 

He was still joking yet I was still flustered.

Joey: No, that isn't it at all! It's just...I think I'm in love with you..and I asked you to live with me..

Shane: Joey..that's what I wanted you to do.

He came and sat down next to me, taking my hand. It felt so good to hold Shane's hand. I never wanted to let go of it. Is it possible to hold someone's hand forever?

* Shane's POV * 

 Joey squeezed my hand. He knew I was upset. I really loved Lisa for a while..

But I couldn't be sad for long. Not when Joey was mine. I looked up at him, my eyes meeting his beautiful green ones. I wanted to kiss him. But I also wanted to say I was living with him. Kiss...or pack? Well...once I move in, we'll have plenty of time to kiss. 

Shane: Packing time?

He nodded, a huge smile twitching at his lips. God, I loved that smile. I kissed his cheek so a full-blown make out session didn't occur. 

Shane: I'll start with my clothes..You start with my equipment? Boxes are in my closet, by the way.

Joey: Sticking me with all the hard stuff? Do you not want me to see your undies? 

Shane: Use your muscles, Joey. No..I don't want you to see my masturbation kit that's hidden within my undies. 

I joked; Mocking him. He laughed and didn't seem to mind. After a few more jokes we finally started packing. I can't believe I was going to be moving in with Joey Freaking Graceffa! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was still kind of short. Sorry! I will update as soon as I can tomorrow and I'll make it waaaay longer. Thanks for Reading, Guys! :) "See" you tomorrow! c"; 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------