Chapter 15 - It's kind of a Long story.

* Joey's POV *

I woke up with my arm thrown over Shane's waist; our naked bodies pressed together. It took me a second but when the memories from last night filled my mind, I found myself blushing. I did all that? Woah, Shane definitely turned me dirty..

If someone told me three months ago I would successfully give my boyfriend a blowjob I'd petition for them to be thrown in a mental institution. Now...it almost seemed normal.

I couldn't believe Shane and I had been together for almost two weeks and not even our friends knew about us. We were definitely telling them today.

And after today...We'd have to start packing. Shane didn't know it, but I vowed to myself if Shane lived his assault from Sawyer, I'd take him somewhere. I had the perfect place in mind. I'd been tons of times and I knew Shane would have loads of fun. But I wasn't going to tell him until later.

I thought about who all we would tell... Definitely Tyler, Meghan, and Luke...and Stacy....and Whitney...and Brittany..and Brittani...and Ingrid. And anyone else we thought of. As soon as Shane woke up we'd make plans to invite them over.

I didn't know why I wasn't nervous about this. I was nervous about telling our parents, but not our friends..I guess because I knew they'd all eventually accept us. Plus, you can always find new friends. You may not want to, but it was possible. You were stuck with your family.

I decided that I'd call everyone and invite them over telling them then. It would be less work and it would also be easier. But it was too early to do that now. I got up from the bed carefully making sure not to wake Shane. I went to the kitchen and began making breakfast, contemplating on how I would break the news to everyone.

I guess I would just come right out and say it once everyone got here, either that or I would let Shane tell them. Thinking so deeply about this almost caused me to burn the eggyanyas. I took them off the stove just in time and started making my smoothie.

* Shane's POV *

When I woke up I groaned, I didn't want to get out of bed today, let alone any other day. But my Joey wasn't here and I wanted to see him. Thinking about Joey made me recall what happened last night. Joey was already an amazing boyfriend, that was just icing on the cake. Him being the cake of course. All this talk about food made me hungry, so I got up from the bed then walked into the kitchen, sure enough there was a Joey there.

He smiled at me "Hey Sh--Go put some clothes on Shane!" he covered his eyes blushing profusely. He was so cute when he acted all innocent. "But you like seeing all of this don't you?" I smirked. He was blushing then, now he was a full blown tomato. "Shane." he whined dragging out the "ane" part. I shook my head and went back to the bedroom, looking through all the clothes that were scattered out on the floor. I picked up a pair of underwear, but they weren't mine. I laughed to myself realizing that Joey had on my underwear. I put his on and returned to the kitchen, smirking at him.

He handed me a plate of food guiding me to sit on the couch. I turned on the TV and looked through the channels, there wasn't much on so I just left the television on Pretty Little Liars.

When he finished up in the kitchen, he joined me on the couch and watched TV with me. Joey seemed like something was bothering him...I knew just how to fix that problem. I pulled him closer to me and whispered comforting things in his ear.

I rubbed his thigh slowly getting closer to his crotch every time. "Shane." he moaned breathlessly, I noticed that he was getting a bulge. I cupped his crotch a little and watched his reaction. It was priceless. I smirked slightly, grabbing our dishes before standing up slowly and making my way to the kitchen, dropping them in the sink and turning on the water to wash them. "Plans for today babe?" I asked; walking back into the living room and standing behind Joey. He glared at me with a huge pout and crossed his arms. He was gonna hold a slight grudge. I just smiled at him and hugged him.