Chapter 9 - Joseph Michael Graceffa, will you...

* Shane's POV *

Three days later as my gaze got lost in glass cases, I pondered over what made Joey realize how much I wasn't still in love with Lisa. I guess it was the same thing that made me realize that I needed to be with Joey forever. Four months with someone is an awful short time, but my rational side even knew this had to be done. I couldn't live another day without a sealed promise of my love to Joey endlessly. I snapped my fingers and one of the employees rushed to help me. "How much would this ring be?"

* Joey's POV *

Sawyer and Tyler had gone out to lunch to talk about the whole Lisa situation (they'd been avoiding it since it happened) and Shane had told me there was something important he had to do that needed to be done alone. I paced around the living room, chewing on my lower lip thoughtfully, raking through possibilities of what Shane was doing. I just hope he didn't try to confront Lisa.... maybe I should've gone with him, after all. I was just about to go fetch my phone to call him when I heard someone clear their throat from behind the front door. Purposely, or involuntarily, I doubted this person wanted to be caught...and our front door was unlocked. I was tempted to scramble to the kitchen to find some type of defense mechanism when there was a soft knock from the door.

I sighed in relief, trudging over to answer the door. Who would be coming to see me and why, though? My eyes widened as I opened the door to see Shane--clad in a tux and down on one knee. What...the..."Shane?" I started but he held up a small box to silence me. He opened the box, and as my eyes swept over the gorgeous ring, I felt my jaw drop. "Joseph Michael Graceffa, will you..." Shane stopped and took a deep breath, his eyes meeting mine. "Will you marry me?"

That's when I threw rationality to the wind. "Yes, Shane, yes, one thousand times yes!" I'm pretty sure I was shouting but I didn't care. A smile spread across Shane's face as he stood, and slipped the ring on my finger. "I should've said this before proposing...But Joey, I love you. And I want to be with you forever." I threw my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His hands found my waist as I looked into his eyes. "Forever isn't even close to long enough." I said, awfully cheesy, before pressing my lips to his.

* * *

"Does this mean you're leaving us?" Tyler asked with an adorable pout. I shook my head sharply. "No, we're never leaving you. Shoey and Sawler Sorority til death do us part." I said with a laugh, making Tyler, Sawyer, and Shane laugh with me. "I think that's you and Shane, but that's okay.... Tyler and I need our own place anyway." Sawyer winked at Tyler, making him blush, as Shane and I gasped in unison. "Does this mean you're kicking us out?" Shane asked, mimicking Tyler's earlier question.

Shane and I were cuddling on the couch when Sawyer and Tyler came home, and we made them sit across from us to tell them the news. And that's where we've remained, an hour later.

"Yes. Get out, now, Bye." Tyler said, his voice dripping with his familiar Tyler sass. "I lived here before you," I told Tyler, resulting in him rolling his eyes playfully. "And I lived here before you." Sawyer piped up, sticking his tongue out at me. "Tyler, I think they're kicking us out..." Shane said, making all of us laugh. "No!" Tyler whined, resting his head on Sawyer's shoulder. "You two can stay... if you order a pizza." Sawyer said, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. I guess I could binge just this once on pizza...I mean, this is a special occasion. I was going to get married to the love of my life... And I couldn't wait.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This chapter was so cheesy and cliche...xD sowwie ;-; Can you say short chapter? Sorry guys, this is just a filler chapter until the finale; Which I am posting today =P Sorry for ending it so soon but I feel like the time is right plus I want to focus on my other fan fictions, which will definitely be longer than this one.

Thanks for Reading & Voting; May the odds be ever in your favor, goodbye! c;

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••