One

Barry Allen entered S.T.A.R Labs to find it empty. He looked around confused as to if he had missed a meeting or important message that explained where everyone went. With a loud bang strimmer's and confetti blew everywhere. Then came the singing. He saw all were gathered and a banner hung reading 'Happy Birthday'. A smile spread across his face as he saw this.

"Happy Birthday Barry," said Dr Wells.

 Iris stepped forward and wished him. He gave her a quick kiss and one by one all came and gave him a hug. He waited as Catlin Snow, lastly came forward.

"You didn't think we forgot?" she asked. "Happy Birthday Mr Allen."

"Thanks," said Barry as he gave her a hug. He paused for a second before letting go. "Thanks Iris for doing all this but you shouldn't have," added Barry.

"Then its a good thing that I didn't do all this," replied Iris. She pointed at Catlin who was now bringing out the cake.

"Oh come on, how can I not celebrate. Barry you spend so much time fighting bad guys, getting hurt, lying to people about your true identity and while all of us sleep well at night you think about how you can make things better tomorrow. I think you deserve a day where you can get time off from all this and just relax and enjoy," said Caitlin.

"Thanks, I cant do this all without each and everyone of you present here. Oliver who isn't here is another great friend and support that I have that allows me to do what I do," announced Barry.

"Ok, no time to be all emotional. Lets just cut the cake," interrupted Joe.

                              //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~// 

Everyone was talking when Barry realised Catlin wasn't there. He excused himself and went to the lab where sure enough was Caitlin working on something.

"Hey, what's up?" asked Barry.

"Oh you scared me. Nothing, just thought I should keep working on a way to make Wally better suited for his abilities."

"Cailtin, you can take some time away from this as well. I appreciate all that you do for me and all but you also need to think about yourself. What happened with the whole Killer Frost thing made me realise that maybe I don't give you time for yourself."

"No, I choose to do what I do and I'm not sorry and I'm not going to change that. Barry, I cant do what you can do but that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop. I cant forgive myself for nearly trying to kill you and all what I said."

"You don't have to apologise to me for that. I know that somewhere it was my fault. All that you said was true."

"Somethings that you cant change and then there are things that you can do to make them better. And I know you are always doing things to make it better. There will be times where you cant always save everyone but you trying is enough. Sorry if I blamed you for Ronnie."

Without another word, Barry pulled Catlin closer and gave her a hug. He knew that she was blaming herself for what had happened and the fact that she was trying to kill him broke her. She was like him on that. But it was time to move on. The important part was that she was better for now and they had to make sure that she didn't go back into that state of mind.