Seven

"I don't get why she thought she should have gone alone?" Barry could hear Dr Wells. He could hear concern in his voice. What was going on?

"I don't know. I tried to call her but she isn't picking up her phone. I have tracked her phone and its saying she is at home. Not picking up her home phone either," informed Cisco.

Barry stopped as what Cisco said sank in. What happened? Was Caitlin in trouble?

"Barry, thank God you're here. I was about to call you."

"What happened? Is Caitlin alright?"

"We came in this morning and found this note. We have been trying to call her but she isn't picking up. She said she was going to check out a lead on Stacey," filled in Dr Wells.

Without another word Barry sped to Caitlin's house. Once there, he saw her car in the driveway and she was at the door. She turned around and stopped when she saw him. He saw slight fear in her eyes but it was gone when she saw him. She was about to say something when without any warning or anything, Barry gave her a hug. He held her tightly and unsure about what this was about, Caitlin hugged him back.

"What is this for?" she finally managed to ask.

Letting Caitlin go Barry let out his breath in relief. "You know how worried everyone got when you didn't come into S.T.A.R Labs. We found the note that you left. We were starting to worry that something happened."

"I'm fine Barry. I heard over the radio that something was going on at the factory place and I knew that we had last spotted Stacey around there. So I decided to go and check it out before I went home," explained Caitlin as she made her way to her car. "Would you like to come wot me or run to the Labs?" she asked.

"Wait, ill come. We haven't finished discussing this," answered Barry. "Okay I get the whole reason for it but why didn't you call me? I would have been there in a second and helped out?"

"I know but I also didn't want to disturb your date with Iris. You two have been too busy with this all and haven't had time for each other. I wanted you two to have a romantic time. Besides I knew that it wasn't going to be too bad. An C.C.P.D officer checked out the place before hand."

"I know but we cant really trust this Invisible-Man. You have seen what he can do and he can hurt you."

"Barry thanks for caring but I'm fine. Besides I have to tell you something. Speaking of our Invisible-Man, he paid me a visit last night at the factory. Stacey and him definitely have something to do with each other."

Barry looked at her in shock. "Are you ok. He didn't harm you or anything?"

"Barry like I said I'm fine. Besides it what he said that I'm concerned about. He told me to stay away from this whole Stacey thing."

They arrived at the Labs where they filled in the others about what had happened last night.

                                               //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Joe examined the reports again of what they knew about Stacey and her disappearance. It didn't make any sense. If she had died in the accident then how did they get her prints on the file. What was it that they were missing.

"Hey Joe, we re-ran the prints. We only found her prints. This guy didn't leave anything."

"Thanks, but everyone leaves something behind." Joe re-played the video of the night of the break in. He focussed on the video and then after watching it for over more than 20 times he found it.

Stopping and re-watching it again, he saw it. In the files there was a note. Zooming in, he tried to make out what it was. It wasn't a standard C.C.P.D note. 'If you want to find me, try to remember where I first met you. I'll try and wait as long as I can but then I'm leaving.'

Was this the reason why they had found Stacey's fingerprints? Was she the one that had left the note? But who was this note for and why? There was too many questions and not many answers.

"Dad, you okay?" came Wally's voice. Joe looked up and saw he and Iris were standing there watching him.

"I'm fine. Stacey is alive and she was expecting the Invisible-Man to find her. She know who he is and if I'm right then she may be a metahuman too."

                                        //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"We have to go back to that factory and examine it," stated Cisco.

"He is right, I want Caitlin and Barry to go and check out that place. If this Invisible-Man or Stacey have anything to do with this place then we may find it there," said Dr Wells.

"What do you think this Invisible-Man wants with Stacey? Is he with her or wanting to kill her?" questioned Caitlin.

"Don't know but we may find answers at that factory," answered Barry.

Before he left, his phone buzzed. Checking it, he saw it was Iris. He wasn't too happy with the way he had handled last night. Iris had gone through so much effort to make the night so romantic and he had made it worse. But right now wasn't the time to deal with that. He had to sort out this case first.

"Lets go." Barry picked up Caitlin in his arms. "Wait I thought we were taking the van," protested Caitlin.

"This is faster and we have to find out what we can before the Invisible-Man attacks again." And just like that, Barry had super sped out of there only leaving behind a trail of papers.