Eleven

Caitlin rolled her eyes but kept them closed. Very slowly she opened them and found everyone standing around with concerns on their face. She looked around and her stopped at Barry and a smile came over her face.

"What....what happened?"she asked.

"Well that's what we were hoping that you could tell us. Mr Allen found you at the factory injured and not in any condition to talk," filled in Dr Wells.

Caitlin closed her eyes trying to concentrate on what had happened. She remembered Barry and her going to the factory, Barry leaving after receiving information on the invisible man. After that she was alone and nothing. It was foggy what happened.

"Wait, did you catch the Invisible Man?" She asked turning back to Barry.

"Yeah, he is here and he isn't talking. He knows something but he isn't willing to talk to us. He wants to know who I'm. Something about this all I don't trust," said Barry.

"Do t trust him. I know he is locked up and all but until we find this Stacey we should stay away from him," said Iris as she was concerned about what will happen.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

The others left Caitlin to rest only leaving Barry. He stood at the concern watching her as she tried to remember what happened. She looked up to find Barry there. She smiled and called him to come sit down next to her.

"What's bothering you Barry?" She asked.

"I'm sorry for what happened. I should have come straight to you. Actually I should have never left you at the factory alone. We knew that someone was there and it was a dangerous place. It's all my fault."

Caitlin took Barry's hand in her hand and gently squeezed it. He looked up at her and saw a sweet smile in her face and warmth in her eyes.

"Barry please don't blame your self for this. You are a hero, a selfless person who after getting this amazing powers decided to help people and save the city instead of destroying it. You have over a million people to save and you can't blame yourself for one. I will never blame you for anything that goes wrong with me because I know that you are always going to do whatever it takes to save everyone."

Hearing this Barry got up and hugged Caitlin. After a few seconds as they pulled back, Caitlin gave him a kiss on the checks. Barry stopped unsure about what this was for.

"That's for saving my life... Again."

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Joe came to the lab where he found the others working on piecing together what happened when Barry left and who attacked Caitlin.

"I head about Caitlin, is is okay?"

"Yes, she woke up but can't remember what happened. She is still trying to remember what happened," said Cisco.

"Good. Ok so I managed to get the report and interview of Mike Maslow. The officer that said that he saw a woman come in to the precedent and who we believe to be Stacey."

"What was in the report?" Asked Barry as he came into the room. With him was Caitlin who was limping. Barry was supporting her and sat her down on the chair,

"Caitlin maybe you should sit this one out for now. I mean you are still recovering," said Joe with concern.

"Thanks Joe but in fine. Maybe I will remember better if I work on this more. We have This invisible man in our prison but we still need to know about Stacey."

Joe filled them all in on what he had found out and Cisco told them all about Ethan Ford.

All went silent as they all tried to process the information they had learnt. It was all so confusing as it felt like they were getting more questions than answeres.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Joe, Barry, Iris and Wally entered their home. So much had happened that it felt like Barry hadn't been home for so long. It felt like days ago Iris and him were trying to have a romantic date.

"Iris," he said as he pulled her to the side. "How about I make it up to you for last night by taking you on a date?"

Iris smiled and put her arms around him. "Well how can I say no to such a great offer."

"Where would you like to go?"

"Anywhere, as long as we are together." Iris gave him a kiss.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Caitlin entered her home. She still wasn't sure what happened but she still tried to remember. She wasn't alone at the factory when Barry left. Someone else came and attacked her. Someone she knew. But who. She went and brushed her teeth and got ready for bed.

Once inside her comfortable bedsheets she closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep. She closed her eyes trying to clear her mind. Suddenly all the events of the day went through her mind. It slowed down when she saw Stacey's face. She remembered how she tried to get away from her when she attacked her. She remember how she begged Stacey to stop. Remembered how Stacey pushed her and she hit her head, got her injuries. Then the Stacey pinning her to the wall as she tried to push away. The bright light that came when she looked into her eyes. Then passing out.

With a jolt, Caitlin got up looking around the dark room. It took her while to realise that she was in her room. Sweat was running down her face. It all felt so real again. She wiped away the sweat and tried to sleep again. She had to tell the others about this in the morning.