Eight

Barry stopped when they reached the factory. It was quiet and looked like no one had been here in a long time. Slowly Barry let Caitlin go but kept her close by.

"We don't know what we will find. Till we know for sure stay behind me," warned Barry.

"Guys, I have done a thermal search of the place. I don't see any heat signature other than yours. You are good to go," came over Dr Wells voice through the ear piece.

Where did you meet our little friend?" asked Barry.

Thinking back to the night before, Caitlin led her through the abundant factory. "I was here because the music was coming from here."

 And sure enough, the room that they were in was different to the others. Here defiantly someone had been living here. There pizza boxes, alcohol bottles, clothes and other snacks rubbish. There was a TV and stereo system.

"Do you really think that Stacey had been living here this whole time?" asked Barry.

"I don't know. By the looks of things, she or whoever has been living here for a while. The clothes do belong to a female which can mean Stacey. I will look around and try and get prints to match someone. If lucky we may also find our Invisible Man."

Barry and Caitlin started looking around.

                                            //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"We managed to clear out and read what the note was that our friend may have come to get," filled in Joe to Cisco and Dr Wells.

"Stacey knows who this Invisible Man is and she set out  a trail for him to find it."

"That's what it looks like. Either she is in trouble or she is trouble."

"It doesn't make sense. Stacey has been missing since the Particle Accelerator exploded, Jonah has been looking for her since that day but then he left town. Suddenly this Invisible Man arrives in town, so does Jonah who cant be it as he is in a wheelchair. Stacey leaves a note for this mysterious Invisible Man who she apparently knows," summarised Wally.

"Well, you do know what is happening. The question remains what does it all mean?" asked Joe.

"Whatever it is, we need to figure it out. We are running out of time. Barry is there blind and if this guy attacks again, he is powerless," added Cisco.

                                            //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Stacey may not have known anyone in this city before the exploration but sure does look like she knows someone after," said Barry.

"We know that she was scared of someone but she does know this Invisible Man as she was brave enough to go and leave the note for him to find."

"Well that's it the thing. That's one of the things that doesn't make any sense. How does one go into the prescient and leave something with out anyone noticing?"  

"Cisco, check back through the CCTV footage and all personals. Cross reference to any abnormities. Someone must have seen her come in," demanded Caitlin.

"Checking now. Okay so I found a Officer Mike Maslow who has been placed on leave after he said he saw a woman come to him and after that he started acting weird."

"Weird how?"

"He said some crazy things and was involved in accidents that wasn't even reported in."

"That woman was defiantly Stacey," Barry pointed out.

"Barry, we have a problem. There was a robbery at the Central City Bank  and guess who has paid a visit there?"

"Go, i'll be fine. I'm still looking around here and I will call you if I need help."

Barry didn't want to leave but he had to. Even though they didn't know much about this guy, they had to take whatever opportunity they could get to face him and learn more about him. With a smile at Caitlin, he was gone.

                                                 //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Caitlin watched as Barry disappeared. She was once again alone at this factory. Hoping that no one would come. As she was examining the pizza boxes trying to get a finger prints when she heard it. The plastic curtains swaying in the wind. She turned around to where it had come from. No one was there. She went back to what she was doing when someone's footsteps.

it got louder as they approached. Someone was definitely here. "Who... who is it?" she asked.

From behind a large machine someone emerged. She had dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. It was Stacey.

"Thank God Stacey. We have been looking for you. Are you ok?" asked Caitlin as she came closer.

As she came closer, something was wrong with her. She looked directly at Caitlin not moving a single muscle. A small smile spread across her face. When she spoke, chill ran down Caitlin's back.

"He warned you. Warned you to stay away but you didn't listen. There was a reason I didn't want to be found."

Caitlin stopped where she was. Something wasn't right. She slowly looked around for an exit. She found it but the problem was how was she going to get to it without Stacey stopping her?

"Stacey, we can help you. We know that someone was scaring you and we can help protect you. Jonah has been looking  for you."

"Don't you say his name in front of me. Staying with him made all my worst nightmares come true. I wonder if you know what it is like to live through a nightmare everyday?"

And without warning Stacey lunged at Caitlin who barely missed and ran towards the exit.