Six

Barry walked in through the door and found it only lite by candles. Joes car wasn't there so that meant either he was still working or Iris had made sure that he wasn't there to distrube them. Barry slowly walked in and the smell of chicken roasting greeted him. Now that he had a fast metabolism, he was constantly eating and eating a lot. He realised that he was so hungry that currently he just wanted food. 

"Iris, I'm here..." Started Barry but before he could finish Iris came out of the kitchen carrying the  roast. 

She came over and gave Barry a kiss. She had a smile on her face. "So I mad dad go out and stay out late today so we could have time together alone."

"Let's have dinner first since I'm starving, then I'm all yours," smiled Barry.

                               //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Caitlin sat at the computers reexamining the reports of the sightings of Stacey. How could it be her? If she was back then why was she hiding out? As simple as they wanted this to be the more complicated it was getting. In the background the police reports was playing. She stopped when she heard reports of noise coming from an abandoned  factory. She picked up her phone about to dial Barry but then stopped. He was on a long awaited date with Iris. 

She had to check it out since it was close to the area where Stacey was spotted. What if it was her and she needed some help. Caitlin looked at her watch and saw that it was nearly 11pm. She wanted to call Cisco or Dr Wells but then thought better not distrube them especially if it turned out to be nothing.

To be save she decided to leave a note for anyone who came in for some reason. She was sure she would be back soon. 

                                   //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Caitlin pulled up at the reported location of the abandoned factory. She looked looked around at the space which was a little outside of the main city. No one was around and according to the police chatter someone come to check it out and thought it was some kids just messing around.

"Come in Caitlin, you can do this. You have survived much worse then this. Like they said  it may not be even anything," Caitlin gave herself a pep talk. 

She got out and made her way inside. She was scared but kept repeating that she was going to be ok. To her surprise she had one thing going over her mind. "Barry deals with much worse everyday Cait, be as brace as him, you can do it." To her joy this calmed her down. 

Once inside, she started to look around trying to find anyone there. It was quiet and only noise came from was the soft dripping of water. She walked around when suddenly there was a loud bang from behind her. She jumped in horror scared that someone would attack her. Slowly she turned around wishing even though it was stupid, "please be Barry, please be Barry." 

As if her heart had stopped and the ground from under her foot was pulled away, it became harder to breath suddenly as what or who stood before her scared the day lights out of her. It was the Invisble guy. wearing his blue suit, he smiled at her as he came closer. 

"Well well well, look what the cat dragge in. Sorry about the cheesy pun but what have we got here?"

Caitlin couldn't move as the guy came closer. She wanted to scream for help or run but she was frozen at the spot. One thing kept running through her mind. "Barry".

"Honey, I'm not here to hurt you. Well not at the moment. I'm here to warn you and anyone who tries to find her. If you keep looking the trust  me, your worst fears will come alive and you might just loose your life," spoke the Invisible man. 

Finally managing to get a grip, Caitlin turned around to run out the door. Few steps in she stopped and turned around to find the guy gone. Trying  to slow her heavy breathing, she pulled out her phone to call Barry but then stopped. What was the point, the invisible man was gone and Barry needed to rest up. She ran to her car and once inside she realised she was shaking. 

                             //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Barry stopped kissing Iris as something bothered him. After dinner, they had moved to the coach  where they were kissing and making out. 

"What's wrong?" Asked Iris. 

"Nothing, well a lot as I have so much going through my head but I don't know what's wrong. Something feels wrong and feels like someone is in trouble. Well a lot of people are in trouble and that's why I help them but I mean someone I know and care about."

Iris smiled and kissed him again. You know that's one of the many things I like about you. Always thinking about others. I'm sure everyone is fine and if they needed your help they would have called. 

Barry smiled and tried to brush away the feeling. He got up and put on a movie instead. "Maybe we should watch a movie tonight." 

Smiling  and hiding her disappointment Iris sat up in Barry's arms and watched the movie in silence. Barry couldn't shake off the feeling of something wrong but he also took in what Iris said and tried to enjoy the movie. He knew Iris was upset with him with changing the romantic night into a normal movie night but he knew he would make it up to her.