Two

The computer beeped and pulling back Barry went to the computer to see what the problem was. "Their was a break in at the Central Museum. Shots were fired and backup called. They said that the guy was there and gone in a second. Guards were being knocked out still," filled in Caitlin as Barry flashed and changed into the suit.

"Do you think that we may be dealing with a meta human?" Asked Barry. 

"Most likely and by the description of the injuries that the guards have obtained he sounds dangerous," called in Cisco as he came into the room. He was holding a tablet which was broadcasting the police reports. 

"So I don't know what I'm facing and what to expect. Well then it's a normal day," joked Barry.

"According  to the first response reports and eye witness, they are saying that he was wearing a blue suit. And when it came in contact with something it went invisible," added Caitlin.

Joe came in to join the group. He was on the phone with the C.C.P.D. "I got off with the Captain, hr said the it was something that can't be explained. He was strong that he was able to pick up trucks to attack. His face was covered with the blue suit."

"Do you think this is a metahuman or something to do with the suit?  Asked Iris.

According to the footage that we manage to get shows that he is harvesting his powers from himself not the suit. We can't be sure what he is, Barry be careful," added Caitlin.

Barry looked at her and saw the concern in them. She had that eveytime he went out. He understood the concern especially since what he did wasn't easy.

                                //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Barry arrived at the site where they had registered disturbance. He looked around and saw that the area was in a mess. Cars were broken in to, buildings were damaged, people were running around many injuried. There were fire trucks, police cars and ambulances. 

"Guys please tell me you got something? I need something to be able to catch this guy."

Barry we are trying to track any connection to what had happened there or any where else our friend was spotted."

Barry unsure of what he was to do super sped and started saving people who were either stuck or were lost in the crowd. 

"Barry, our wonder blue was spotted near the precient." 

Barry speeding  made his way to the location. Once there he found the area in the same state as beefore. "Is he still here?" Asked Barry. 

"Yes, he is inside. He is here for some reason. He is in the records room."

Barry turned around and stood face to face with the guy in the blue suit. He looked up, shocked to see him standing there. He didn't say anything but watched Barry. 

"What do you want? I'm not letting you leave here."

"And how are you planning  on stopping me, when you can't even see me?" And within a split second he was gone. Barry felt a push as he went flying backwards. Looking around he couldn't see anyone or anything. 

"Guys I lost him. But wait, he dropped something. I think he found what he came here for."

Barry picked up a photo from the floor which must have followen for the folder that the blue wonder was holding. It was a picture of a woman.