Thirty Nine

Stacey left Caitlin in the room and sneaked back to Ethan who was waiting outside. He looked up at her and saw a smile on Stacey's face.

"Whats gotten into you? What's with the smile?" 

"I have the key to all our problems. I have found a way to get our revenage and yet still be innocent," said Stacey. She gave Ethan a hug, 

"I'm not catching on here. M I missing something here?"

"I just found out that the person that we thought was no use to us really is actually one of the most important piece to the puzzle. Do you remember reading about someone nicknames Killer Frost in the files, well it was Caitlin. I don't know why they hid this but she is Killer Frost and she possess the power of cold."

As if a lightbulb turned on in Ethan's head. He looked past Stacey to the window in which they could see the corner and shadow of Caitlin.

"She may just have made our life easier. She can do what we can't." 

"She already fears about hurting people, especially the Flash with her powers. Let's make that an easier task."

                                //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Caitlin openeed eyes which she didn't even realised she had closed. The last thing she remembered was taking to Stacey and now she was no longer in the same room as she remembered. She was standing in a different hotel room. The room was furnished well with new furniture compared to the one from the hotel room. She looked around and it came back to here where she has seen this room before. 

Panic raising she walked over to the main bedroom and sure enough there lay the sleeping body outline of Joanah. He was alone in the room and she turned around to leave but was up able to move. In her mind one thing kept playing. 

"Where are you going Killer Frost. You have to get justice for me and who knows how many people this monster has distroyed their lives for. He needs to be taught a lesson and I know that you are the one that can do this for me. You know what you can do and now you don't have to hide the real you. Make him beg for mercy."

She closed her eyes trying to get ride of the voice but it didn't work. The more she tried to get the voice out the louder it for. "Where is she? I want that Kilelr Frost back that all fear."

Caitlin opened her eyes and she no longer felt the fear or the warmth. She no longer cared about  all that made her human. The sense of love, happiness, care, fear and humanity. She had completely given in to the hunger and thirst of Killer Frost. She raised her hand and smoke came out of her hands. She looked back at Joanah with her cold white eyes and advanced. Guards ran into the Rooma and pointed their guns at her. 

A smile spread across her face as she raised her right hand and 3 icy crystals formed. She aimed and threw them at the guards. One hit one of them in the arm, while another on the leg. They yelled in pain and yet Killer Frost ignored them and continued towards Joanah. 

"You can't stop me, it's better if you leave. I will spare you your life otherwise you will have to loose your life as well. I'm not in the mood to be too generous for too long," she said. Her voice was no longer recognisable. 

The third guard ran out and called Joe.

                             //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Joe hung up the phone and ran into the room where Iris and Barry were talking. Seeing the worried and fear in Joe's eyes Barry got up. "What's wrong?" He asked. 

"I got a call from Kevin, he was on duty to look after Joanah. Just in case you know ethan and Stacey decided to show up their again. And we were right. Joanahs live is in danger. But currently not from stacey or Ethan..." He paused as he kept his eye on Barry. "It's Caitlin or accordion to what he discribed, Killer Frost is back.

Barry was unable to contemplate what he just heard. What had they done to her to make her go back into the one thing she didn't want to be. He came back to reality when Iris put her hand on his shoulder. 

"Barry you need to go now," she said. 

                              //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Barry zoomed and came to a stop. He was standing in between Killer Frost and the guard who was on his knees begging for her to stop. He watched as Killer Frost watched him with cold and anger in them. She had no mercy or sympathy for him. She had a smile on her face.  

"Caitlin, listen to me, you don't want to be doing this. It's me Barry." 

Looking up, the smile remained in her face the anger grew even more. "You can't stop me. You tried once and looks like you haven't learnt from your lesson from last time. I know that you won't hurt me but I'm not making any promises about hurting you," she said in her cold emtpy voice. 

Even being fastest man alive he couldn't move as Killer Frost shot her hands in his directions and spikes of sharp crystals flew across the room towards him. Only being snapped out of it by Ciscos voice over his Bluetooth did Flash realise what was happending. "Run Barry, run." 

Taking in the advice he ran zigzagging across the room, avoiding the spikes. As he came close to Killer Frost, she stopped but before he could hold her hands back, she turned around and placed her hand on his chest. As if someone had turned the temperature down 100 of degrees, ice started to take over and the Flashs breathing slowed down. It was getting harder and harder for him to breath and he fell to the ground. Killer Frosts hold grip had frozen him and now he lay on the floor unable to move. But she wasn't finished yet. A sharp crystal appeared in her hand  and she stabbed it in his arms. 

Yelling in pain, Flash tried to get up and push Frost away but in vain. How was he to save Caitlin when she wasn't in the mood to listen. And worse of all when he was taking so long to heal. Was she completely gone and to a point where no one could save her? They had to do something  before she did something that she regretted the rest of her life.