Forty

Caitlin stood on top of Flash with another sharp crystal in hand. She had no mercy in her cold, empty eyes. "How had they come to this point?" Thought Barry. She turned around and went back to the guard who was trying to crawl out of the room. He was nearly near the door when Killer Frost slowly started to freeze the floor as she made her way to him. The crackling of the floor freezing gave Barry the goosebumps. He tried to vibrate as fast as he could to defrost. He got up still holding onto his arm which was taking longer to heal. 

Killer Frost stopped when from the corner of her eyes she saw him trying to advance towards her. He wasn't using his speed and this gave her the advantage. "Come on, Barry. How much more do you want me to hurt you for you to realise that you can't win. The more you try to fight back the more I will hurt you. I'm no longer that Caitlin you knew. She was too weak. She is gone and trust me, I have no plans on getting her back any time soon."

"Deny as much as you want, but I know that the Caitlin that you said is weak, is much stronger than  you think. She fought back once and she will do it again."

"Once broken it can be fixed but when something that keeps breaking will never repair. No matter how much clue or tape you try to add."

"Is that what you think we are trying to do to you? Caitlin I know this all is my fault, I was selfish and I created flashpoint and when I tried to fix it, I made something worse and that was make you into something that you don't want to be. I wish that could change that but you can't let that define who you are."

"Barry, this is who I'm. You saw it in the future and earth 2. Why should I keep fighting it. I'm the one that is going to betray you."

Barry kept eye contact with Caitlin and so did she. While this was taking place, she wasn't paying attention to Joanah who was now being moved by Kevin and Joe. Barry was distracting Caitlin as this was their only option. Barry wasn't giving in on her or Joanah. But the plan didn't work as Killer Frost swag around and pushed down her hands towards the ground and the floor froze leading up to where Kevin, Joe and Joanah were trying to escape. They slide and fell to yeh floor, 

"You really think I'm that stupid. You think and pretend to save everyone but you you are all lies."

"Caitlin, don't make me fight you," begged Barry.

"You have hurt me already so many times, what the difference now?" And with that she leaped towards him. Still pain shooting up his arms, he ran. 

                                  //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Barry is in trouble and we can't even help him. Wally is of the grid and so is Oliver. I hate to admit it but Caitlin maybe a kind soul but Killer Frost isn't as mercy full as her," said Felecity, Cisco, Wells and Iris were listening to the conversation between Barry and Caitlin and the sounds of it she was no longer in any mood to let Caitlin go free

"Guys, she has embraced her Killer Frost side right?" Asked Iris.

Wells and Cisco looked at her with 'are you serious' expression on their faces. 

"I'm mean the way she is talking it sounds like she had become that monster but we all know that she will never actually hurt Barry. Even though Killer Frost is cold hearted, she still listens to reasons."

"Iris is right. The way she is talking, something doesn't seem right. What she is saying sounds something that someone else would say. Where are Stacey and Ethan in all this?" Questioned Wells. 

"That's not Caitlin, i mean that is her but she is having one of those episodes where she can't tell the difference between a dream and reality," yelled Cisco and Felecity at the same time. 

                                //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Barry, did you hear us, you need to wake Caitlin up. She truly believes that this is all a dream. She is only doing what has been told and now is dreaming it. If she hurts you and wakes up you will be fine but she will get hurt. You have to wake her up," yelled Cisco through the ear piece.

Barry came to a halt at hearing this. He once again looked at Caitlin and he realised something was different about her. She was wearing a ear piece like him and sure enough Ethan was on the other side of it. 

Distracted, Barry didn't see it coming. Killer Frost was besid him and she kicked him in the gut and he fell to his knees. "I'm not fighting you Caitlin," he said through the pain. 

"Oh come on, we had this conversation before. I don't care if you fight me to not. I'm killing you and Eveyone at the lab. You all are going to pay."

"Caitlin, you are dreaming. All this you think is a dream but it's not, I'm here and so are you. You are really here to kill Joanah but we all know that you will die rather than let Killer Frost take over. Believe me WAKE UP!!!" Yelled Barry. 

This took Caitlin back a little. Was Barry right. Was she dreaming and living this nightmare at the same time. A dream which was real for her was a reality for others? She shook her head trying to fight what Barry said and try and concentrate on what as real and what wasn't.

The voice once again came back. "He is lying to you. That's what he does. You should know better. He make empty promises and now he is willing to stoop to this level to stop you from doing thre right thing. How can you believe someone like him who is trying to protect a monster like him. He is telling you to hide your true self because he thinks she is a monster."

Caitlin closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind. On one side there was this voice telling her now to trust anyone and go with her mind while another was telling her to believe in the Flash and put she guard down and not fight back. Who was she to believe? Was this real or a Nightmare coming alive.