Thirty Three

Barry entered the Cotex and found it in silence. Wells was sitting at the computers, Joe and Cisco were by Iris's side. Barry had a sinking feeling in his stomach when he saw the unconscious body of Iris. He was glad that he saved her but also thought that it was unfair that they couldn't even get Caitlin's body. Knowing this some how Barry had a feeling that she was ok. In his gut it kept telling him until they find her body, she is not dead. 

"Guys, I know what I said but we still have work to do. Caitlin isn't here but her so called killer is still at large."

"Barr, is right. They aren't finished yet. One of you will be next and I can't have people getting killed off by two lunatics."

"We have battled aliens, monsters that were unexplainable and metahumans that were unimaginable but I'm not going to give up to these two. I want to go out in style," joked Wells trying to lighten the mood. 

"I was hoping you guys won't give up so soon." Felecity reappeared on the screen. Barry could tell that even behind that big smile and glasses, she was crying. She had also lost a  friend yet she wasn't giving up. 

"So what do you got?" Asked Cisco. "I'm here to help."

"First of all I suspected foul play when you arrived at the location of Caitlin and..." Felecity paused. She took in a deep breath and stop the tears. "They had already pushed her. Barry you had enough time to save both then why would they do that?" 

Barry and Cisco exchanged looks as they realised that Felecity wasn't really sure about what was happeneing. "There is more to this then you know."

"Stacey was in an abusive relationship and she fell in love with Ethan. They were planning on running away when Stacey was brought back to Centeral City to see the particle accelerator launch. As you know what happened Joanah, Stacey's abusive boyfriend was badly injured and Stacey and Ethan got away with becoming metahumans," explained Cisco. 

"They want revenge on all the staff that worked on the particle accelerator and was behind the explosion that made them into that. They see it as punishment as we got away with it and they are left to suffer," conitued Wells. 

"All this is about revenage for what happened that night? How can we be sure that they won't stop after killing you lot. They have the record of all our identities. What if they go after of us. Oliver, Kara, Ray and all," said Felecity as panic rose in her voice. 

"That's why we are going to stop them from hurting anyone else."

                                        //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Stacey lay down as sweat dripped down her face and back. She rolled around on the bed trying to settle but in vain. Ethan came in to find the room a mess and Stacey in bed. He ran to her side and tried to calm her down and wake her up. Stacey woke up screaming.

"Honey, it's me. Calm down its only me. It's all good."

Stacey looked around and hugged Ethan. "When will this be all over? I want them to pay for making me into this but we both know that it won't change the fact that I'm this."

"I know but we have come this far and I'm not turning back. They have to pay and they may think that they haven't done anything wrong but we know better. I mean look at you. You have to make others fear and live their worst nightmare so you don't have to. You are a monster either way."

"I know, I hate doing that. Nobody should have to live a life like that. Maybe we should have listened to that Caitlin and gone into STAR Labs and heard what they had to say. Maybe thYe really could have helped with this all."

"Stacey, you really to believe in those people. You know what they did and when they captured me, they put me in a cell with the other freaks. They won't help up, they will put us in a cell."

                                          //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"I went through all footage again and again. Tried everything I can to locate where the signal was coming from."

"What is the point of that now. That was hours ago and for sure they would have left by now."

"Yes, but what is in the harm of checking. So as I was saying, I went through all the cell towers that they were bouncing off and something clicked or unclicked."

"What?" 

"One of the towers from which the signal was bouncing off was offline due to repairs or something."

"What does that even mean?" Asked Joe confused. 

"It means that the video wasn't even streaming live," jumped in Cisco. 

"Exactly, they had pre-recorded the videos and where not even in the city or the location of Iris and Caitlin. They were somewhere Unknown. It was on a timer and when get timer went off the video played."

"Can you locate where they are now."

"It will take sometime. They don't have a phone or GPS on them making it next to impossble to know where they are," said Felecity. 

"Keep trying, they will have to resurface. They still have people to kill and get their revenge," said Barry. 

Cisco and Joe went back to Iris and Wells was back to working on whatever he had been doing on the compute. Barry went to Felecity and sat down. 

"Barry I know what you are going through. I also lost Laural and Sara, even though somehow they came back. But the point is I know the pain and anger you go through. If you ever want to talk then know that Oliver isn't the only one here to listen."

Barry smiled at her and knew that it was going to be ok. "Thanks and besides, I don't know why but I have a feeling in my gut that Caitlin isn't dead, she just can't be. Not until I see her body."

"You do realise that she was pushed down the cliff and it may be..." Felecity couldn't bring herself to finish that statement.

"I know and I get it, but I can't ignore that feeling. I do appreciate everything you are doing for us. You didn't have to but here you are." 

"We are all part of a team, even though we are on different states. I will always be there for my friends and when they need me. Beside I can't get in contact with Oliver since he is too busy with his own troubles. So why not," smiled Felecity.