Thirty Six

Caitlin opened her eyes and again and realised she was breathing heavily and she was covered in sweat. Looking around she found herself in motel room that she didn't even realise coming to. Slowly looking down she saw the scared face of a young waiter. 

"Im so sorry, I didn't know what happened." Caitlin got up from him and stepped back. She looked around and saw no on around. This was her chance to run. "You have to listen and help me..." But before she could finish, Ethan appreared at the door and Caitlin stopped. She wanted help but she didn't want to get this guy into trouble. Staying quiet she stood where she was. 

Ethan gestured for the waiter to leave. "How did we forget that you are smart and will do anything to get in touch with the Flash. I mean you truely believe that he cares enough to have come to save you here?"

"He will come and you will have to pay for all that you have done."

Ethan came closer to Caitlin and next thing he was so close that she could see inside the anger and rage in his eyes. "We are not done with what we came here to do. You and your friends all will pay." He tied Caitlin's hands and covered her mouth. He sat her at the bed and closed the door as he left the room. Stacey was outside the room and looked up when Ethan came out. 

"We underestimated her. It still scares the hell out of her the idea of hurting her friends and what else but she is starting to fight it. Something or someone is making her fight it everytime. We have to go through with our plan fast if we want to get our revenge on them all. The longer Flash and his team think she is dead, the better it is for us."

"You are right. We will start with him tonight and then the others," smirked Stacey. She kissed Ethan. 

                                     //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Iris sat on the bed and watched through the glass doors, Barry, Joe, Wells and Felecity working in tracking Ethan and Stacey. She thought back to when she was tied up and saw Caitlin lay unconscious on the floor. Her face when she saw Iris and the struggle to get close to her but then falling in and next thing she remembered was Barry standing next to her opening her ropes to free her. But before she could tell him about Caitlin, passing out. 

"Hey, Iris  come on relax now. You are in a safe place and we all got you now. Those two can't hurt you here now," she heard Ciscos voice. She opened her eyes not even realising that she had them closed. 

"I'm...I'm sorry. I'm fine thanks." 

"I'm here to check up on you again. We were talking and thought to see if you remember anytime seeing Stacey and a flash. We hope that she hasn't done the same thing as she did to Caitlin. You know the whole losing her mind thing."

"Nah, the whole time I was there, Ethan made sure Stacey was away. But they weren't even there all the time. Some guy was who scared me naturally," smiles Iris.

Cisco continued to check her charts and pressure and all when he noticed something was bothering her and it wasn't the events of pervious days. 

"You know, I'm also a good listener who may not be able to give an excellent advice like Caitlin does but should can help," joked Cisco. 

Iris looked up at him and gave him a smile. She then looked outside and saw Barry. "What we discuss, it won't leave this room right?" She asked.

Cisco nodded, now more interested in what Iris wanted to share. 

"I have noticed something about Barry, something that I thought I wouldn't see about someone else. He may not know it yet but even the idea of loosing Caitlin broke him. Yeah he blamed himself for not being fast and all but the shir idea if her not being close to him,. The idea of not seeing her aging was unbareable for him."

"Youre just over thinking this all. Yes he felt that because she has become close to him and he cares about her. About us all."

"I know that and that's what I love about him. But that's not what I'm trying to say. Barry cares and even he doesn't even know this but Caitlin has meant to him more than a friend for s while. He has feelings for her in a way that at once he had for me. Deep inside he is battling those feelings and I don't want that to be something else that he has to fight. I love him and I'm starting to think that he loves someone else, Caitlin."

At first Cisco didn't know how to react to this. Should he be happy that what he at one stage seen was coming true or be sad for Iris. From the beginning, the moment Barry and Caitlin met they had a connection, a spark and he always thought that they would make an amazing couple. Now was Barry seeing and feeling the same way. This excited Cisco and finding Caitlin was important now more than ever.