Forty Two

"Ok Cisco, I have now managed to hack into the earpiece Caitlin is wearing. She now hears you and not Ethan," said Felecity. 

"Caitlin, Caitlin can you hear me?" He asked.

Other the other side of the earpiece, Caitlin stood in front of room 238. She watched in horror as Barry about attack Ethan was unaware of Stacey standing behind him ready to attack on her own. 

"Caitlin," cut in the voice of Cisco. Snapping out of it she answered. "Yes, I can hear you. I'm here now and so are the others."

"Make sure Barry doesn't see into Stacey's eyes. I have managed to create glasses that can over power her when she uses her abilities in him. Get barry here now."

Caitlin went to take a step forward but stopped. The dizziness was back. Everything once again was staring to feel unreal and she felt like she was about to pass out. Trying hard to stay focus she held onto the doors to keep balance. She looked at her hands and saw it changing colour. The cold was taking over the door and freezing it as ice formed. 

"No, not again," she whispered. 

"Caitlin, what wrong."

"No, it's happeneing again. I... I can't do it. If I stay here I'm going to hurt Barry. He isn't going to leave without a fight and if I stay I'm going to be the one killing him."

"Listen to me, I trust you enough to know that you will not do anything to hurt Barry," came a new voice. It was Iris. "Caitlin you were willing  to sacrifice yourself to save me and I know that makes you a strong willed person. This is all an illusion that you have to keep fighting."

"Iris, I'm glad you are ok but you haven't seen what I have seen and done. It was a dream in the start but I can really hurt people in real life too."

"So can Barry if Stacey succeeds in her plans. You keep saying that you don't want to be like Killer Frost then prove it. Fight this... Whatever this is and get Barry out of there. I know you can. You two share something more special than Stacey's nightmares to stop you."

Fighting the urge of Killer Frost coming out Caitlin refocused the room and the situation. She now saw Barry and Stacey standing face to face and a small smile was spread across her face. This was it, if Caitlin didn't act fast, then they would lose and Stacey would finally have the perfect weapon to do what she wants. 

Taking in a deep breath she tried to forget all that she had done in the past days. Forget the whole nightmares that she had, the dreams in which she killed Barry. Right now it didn't matter. 

                            //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Barry turned around and found Stacey behind him. He knew he could easily speed around and capture her and she knew this too but yet she till stood there smiling. What was she up to. He was about to make his move when he caught her eye and suddenly wasn't able to move. As if hypnotised by her eyes, he stood there and her eyes started to change. Was this it. Was this how she managed to get people living in fear. He knew he had to look away but he couldn't. 

Then as if everything was in slow motion and he wasn't even speeding, from the corner of his eyes he saw Caitlin calling his name. She was so close but he still couldn't look away.

Panic raising now, Caitlin couldn't get Barry's attention and she knew she couldn't wait any longer. Stacey was about to attack and it was now or never. She ran towards Barry as fast as she could. As if everything was slow motion, she ran towards him and once close enough she pulled him. 

When she pulled him, he turned around and embraced her. Holding him tightly, they span out of Stacey's way and Barry once again was in control. They stopped spinning and were about to fall and Barry turned Caitlin around and fell first as he continued to hold her tightly. Caitlin closed she eyes and waited for impact. Slowly opening her eyes she found herself laying on top of Barry  who held she safely. 

For a spilt second, they forget about Stacey and Ethan and stayed laying on the floor. Only Ciscos voice made them realised the situation. Barry are you okay. I have even trying o get your attention but... Anyways, come back here and get this glasses that I have made. It will help you with Stacey and Ethan and their abilities."

Barry zoomed out and was back before Caitlin could move. He was wearing a pair of glasses that looked like the ones Cisco wore as Vibe. He turned a switch and advanced towards Stacey. She tried once again to attack him but the glasses worked. When they flash happened, something activated in the glasses and a flash from it backfired knocking Stacey unconscious. Ethan angry was by Flashs side and he turned invisible.

Barry prepared for this switched something else and like night vision goggles, he could see Ethan even when invisible. Ethan punched Barry in the stomach and he went down but not for long. He pulled Ethan's leg and he fell to the ground. Barry zoomed around and using the ducktape tied Ethan and Stacey's hands. He then zoomed out with them leaving Caitlin behind. 

She looked around at the empty room now and knew that it was all over. They had manged to capture Ethan and Stacey and now they were locked away. But the question remained, how were they going to help her. She was still loosing her mind and Frost abilities were just as real as the Flashs. If she continued to have nightmares, it wouldn't be long before she would hurt someone. Could Barry, Cisco and Wells helps her out of this?