Twenty Five

Caitlin and Iris were trapped between stacey and Ethan and they weren't in Caitlin's head. They didn't know how to get out of this situation. Cisco and Dr Wells were in the other room hurt and Barry was with Joe. Panic rose inside both and Iris held Caitlin's hand.

"So who should we start from? One of you is already losing your mind and the other will soon."

"No, please. She has nothing to do with what happen to you. She wasn't part of STAR Labs. What ever you want to do to me fine, just let her go," begged Caitlin.

Iris shook her head to Caitlin. She wasn't going to let Caitlin get hurt and take all this from them alone.

"I'm responsible for everything that happened the night. I also knew that the particle accelerator wasn't stable, I also knew that people were going to get hurt. But we truly believed that by going ahead with the project we could do more good then bad. We knew there was a chance and we took it. It turned out to be a bad one and nothing we say or do is going to make up for it all."

"Yeah you are right. You have done too much to us to go back to fix it. You have to pay.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Barry arrived at the address and found out it to be quiet. He entered quitely and looked a round. The place was neat and tidy. So neat that it looked like no one had been there for weeks. Something wasn't right. Even if for one night, everything was in its place. Where were their bags. On the footage they arrived with two bags and it wasn't in this appartment. Then as if a lightbulb went on in his brain, it hit Barry.

He dialled to Cisco, the phone rang but no answer. Same with Caitlin and Iris. His fear was coming true. They had tricked them to believe they were still and they were at the labs. He zoomed and made his way to STAR Labs.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Barry stopped when he arrived at STAR Labs. Nothing felt out of the ordinary but still something felt wrong. He looked around and then stumbled across Cisco who was unconscious. He kneeled down to check on him when he saw Dr Wells.

"Cisco, Dr Wells, wake up. Are you ok?" He gently sat Cisco who slowly opened his eyes. He held his head and looked around.

"What happened here?" Barry asked. He went assist Dr Wells.

"Don't really remember. We were talking and then there was a loud noise. That probably was he hitting the wall. Someone just punched and I was out like a lightbulb."

"It was Ethan. He was invisible and Iris. She was with us. Caitlin wasn't here but she was also at the labs. Barry go check in them," warned Dr Wells.

Barry went back to the hallway trying to find them. Cisco watched the cameras to get an idea of where they were. He called Barry back when they couldn't find them anywhere.

"How can the girls just disappear. They hurt us but took the girls, I don't buy it."

"We have to find where they have taken them. Ethan and Stacey are revenge fuelled and something tells me that they aren't going to let it go."

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Joe when through the footage at the apartment again. It showed Ethan and Stacey entering the place but not leaving. How could have they've entered but not left. Ethan makes sense that he could have been invisible but what about Stacey. As far as they know she can't turn invisible but can give you nightmares. There must but something at that appartment. Grabbing his coat he made his way there to have a first hand look.

He opened the door and scanned the place. Like Barry said, it was neat. Too neat and since no one had come in to clean, that meant the Ethan and Stacey didn't stay long here. This was just a distraction but for what. Walking around Joe had a closer look. There must be something that can help them find Stacey and Ethan.

He paused when he saw a note under the bedside lap. It could have been easily missed as it looked like a memo from the appartment owners. It was adressed to the Flash. Taking it he made his way to STAR Labs as fast as he could.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Barry, you here's?" Called Joe as he rushed into the Cotex where he found Dr Wells and Cisco icing their heads and elbows. "What happen here?" He asked surprised at the brusises on them. "Wait Caitlin didn't attack you again did she?"

Dr Wells and Cisco exchanged concerned glance at each other. It was hard but someone had to tell him the truth. After all her daughter was missing too. Finall Dr Wells was the one who broke the awkward silence.

"No it wasn't her. However, yes we were attacked here," started Wells. He paused and was about to continue when Barry walked in. He was angry, upset and worried.

"It was Ethan and Stacey. They tricked us with the appartment. They did go in but they weren't there. They attacked here."

"Where are the girls?"

"We don't know. Our guess is that they were taken them. I'm not going to let anything happen to them. Cisco, try and locate them of you need help call Felecity."

For a second Joe tried to process the information. His daughter was taken and they had no idea where. Even though Caitlin wasn't his daughter he still was worried for her too. She was already second guessing everything she did and was constantly living in fear. And now this. He had all faith in Barry but he also knew that he didn't want to put pressure on him. He loved Iris and cared deeply for Caitlin, he had this.

"Barry, calm down. We will find them. I know Iris is missing but I also have faith in you, Cisco and Wells. We have to stay calm and track them down. We won't be getting anywhere if we panic and rush.

Barry nodded in agreement. He knew this but he still couldn't stop thinking about her. She must be scared and he wented to put her in this situation. He always tried to keep her safe but he always put her in harms way. He had to find her, find both of them.