Three

Barry entered STAR Labs where Dr Wells, Cisco and Caitlin were already waiting for him and the photo. "Okay what happened out there, all those people hurt, we have to stop this guy, Don't understand why he went through all this for this person?"

Caitlin looked up from the computer screen. "Because she is went missing when the particle accelerator exploded. Her name is Stacey Miller and  Police investigated it but when no leads was found they closed the case. She had a boyfriend who was asking for them to continue the search," filled in Caitlin.

"Do you think that he was the one who is doing all this?"

"Well according to the files, he couldn't bare staying in Centeral City so he left. He was with her the night she went missing," added Cisco. 

"Ok this doesn't make any sense, someone broke into and stole Millers files and wants something from a missing woman," spoke Dr Wells. 

"Do you think she is still alive and may be a metahuman?"

"It is possible but our main concern is to find out who this Invisible Man is. He is very dangerous and needs to be stopped."

"So I may have a lead on who our Invisible man is. I looked at the boyfriend, his name is Joanah Vale. He has returned back and right before this Invisible man suddenly started to show around." 

I'm on it," said Barry he was about to leave Dr Wells stopped him. 

"Maybe the Flash shouldn't show up at this guys house but a normal visit is in order. Caitlin you should also go and check him out." 

Quickly Barry changed and came back. Caitlin was ready and waiting."I'll drive." 

"I got this," smiled Barry as he picked up Caitlin. Taken aback she watched in surprise. And just like that he ran and next second they were standing in the alleyway of the hotel where Jonah was staying. 

                            //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Hey Iris, ok so we may know who is behind this attacks. I need a favour from you, can you look into Joanah Vale and Stacey Miller. The guy was stealing files on her and we may think that she may be a metahuman since she went missing around when the particle accelerator exploded," explained Barry to Iris over the phone.

He saw Caitlin come and wait. He hung up and made his way to her. "So do you know what room he's one?"

"Yeah, and the receptionist said that he is in his room. Since here he has gone out serval times. He may be our guy." 

                        //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Is everything ok with you and Iris?" Asked Caitlin.

"Yeah why?"

"Because I have been paying attention. You guys are a little akward around each other. She is being acting weird especially when we were organising your birthday party."

"Yeah, we just hit a little wall earlier but working  in it." 

"Ok, I'm here for you guys if you guys need anything."

Barry watched Caitlin walk ahead. He didn't know if he should tell her that they had an argument about her. He had hidden the reason for him quitting his job as a CSI, and Iris was upset that he had not trusted Iris with the truth. 

"This is it?" Interrupted Caitlin's voice. Barry stopped and knocked in the door. 

The door opened after a few seconds and Caitlin and Barry looked at each other in shock as  they found Joanah Vale. He was on a wheel chair.