First Time

Your POV

I  can feel morning light covering half of my face, I hate mornings, I  hate them too much, they're too brutal for me to handle. As i stand up, i slowly make my way to the tiny bathroom I have rubbing my eyes. I brush my teeth and jump in my bathtub. I can feel the bubbles and the warm water splashing around my body as I jump in. I don't work, I do go to school through, sometimes, when I get stuff that aren't hard to digest.

As everything goes completely silent i start talking to myself.

"Hmm, wish I had at least one noob to talk to.." I moan getting out, when I'm angry, believe me, it's the last thing you want to see from me. I wrap a towel around my body and then put some clothes on. I always wear sweatpants and large t-shirts or hoodies.  I clean everything around finally take my house keys and head out.

-

"Where do bored people go to?" I ask myself looking around the streets, trying to find any sorts of places I haven't been to. I walk to a shrine, in the old woods of our city. Hard to walk and jump in sports shoes after it rained yesterday like crazy but, what can I do? As I walk I get more and more tired and decide to take a break. I sit on a big rock looking around, admiring.

"Pff, guess boys aren't on such a low stamina as the girls are.." I breath heavily looking to the direction I must head towards to.

"They're so lucky sometimes"

I say as I started walking. I can already tell that is a long way but I choose it and there is no turning back.

"Damn this road"
"For the love of god, just for once"

I shouted.
It's not like here are any people at this hour here on this road so.

-

As I climb and completely destroy my pants and shoes I finally make it to the shrine.

"Wow, this looks so old" I say with my eyes wide open. Let's just say I'm smart when I want to, and on the subject that i want to, I don't always have to be smart at math or psychology. I got my own smartness.

"Oh well.." I pant as I pet the shrine smiling and then going into a loud laugh.

"I wanna be another person" I say, making funny jokes and acting all tough and everything, I even tried to recreate a Russian accent and actually nailed it.

As the day has gone by, me still talking to the shrine about that one time I got drunk, instead of telling I laughed so hard that I felt tears coming out of my little sparkly eyes. I couldn't get two words straight, I felt so into talking to the shrine about my life and the moment I got dumped and then the moment I spilled coffee on someone's white tank top and so. I got bad luck.

As I look at my phone, i get panicked, 20:00. It's late and it'll take at least an hour and half to get out of the forest and around 30 minutes to get back to the house.

"Guess I like talking to myself"

"What a idiot.." I say to myself as making my way back as fast as I could. Girls alone in the night is not the best thing. Even through I'm more of a punk kind of girl, I hate dark and being alone in it, makes me want to run a marathon just knowing that I'll be safe back to my house with no one stalking me. I start running and after a good while I get out alive. I pant and breath heavily. I take a few moments and then go as fast as I could back to the house. I can already feel my eyes close and getting tired of being open. My body feels tired as well, I'm not hungry through, I actually haven't eaten nothing all day since I came to the shrine, I don't even intend to anyway. I like being skinny. If I start eating, I'll probably never stop and so.

-

"Here we are" I happily open my door and step in.

"I'm home inner self" I shout, giggling at myself.

I take a shower and then go straight to my fluffy bed. I slept the second i jumped in.

"Must've been really tired" I say under my breath and slowly close my eyes.

-

As I felt the morning light once again, I open my eyes, rubbing them as I start to make my way to the bathroom.

-

"WHAT?!?!" I scream and then look closely, look closely once again not being able to get what the hell of who the hell was the boy doing in my bathroom.

"Oh wait, this is not my bathroom" I look and see nothing familiar or any makeup bags. No girly clothes or such. It was all boyish.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!" I scream at the mirror trying to get answers but then i realized how dumb I am.

"WHO THE HELL AM I?"

-After a hour of complete shock-

As my complete shock goes away, I make my way to the shower that looks so big and as also has a bathtub.

"This guy must be rich.." I say as I try to get undressed. I look in the mirror and what I see.

A green eyed boy, skinny but with hot abs. Blond hair and perfect silhouette. I started blushing so hard that I had to punch my self and end up regretting it.

As I had to get my pants down I realized something wasn't right, wasn't feeling right. Then I decided to see what was 'there'

"WHAAA-!" Let out a girly scream and then feel my body heat up as I stared down there. It felt 'awkward'

"Hey Yuri, are you ready ?"

I snap out of it and then see an old man standing by the door and then I realize I didn't have anything on my chest and I cover all up with my hands, I felt my cheeks burn and so my body.

"What the hell happened to you Yuri?" The old man spoke, I didn't know how to answer, I don't even know much about this Yuri that I am supposed to be.

"Umm, I guess I just wanted little privacy?" I shyly say.

"What...?" He looks surprised, confused and has no words to say at the time. He just says okay and closes the door.

"That was terrible.."

After I take a really fast shower with his boxers on I try finding clothes to wear and see the most beautiful black jeans and I decide to put them on followed by a jacket, more like a hoodie that looked like a sport thingy but I thought that it worked incredibly fine and some red running shoes and I was done until I hear a knock and decide to open and see who it is.

"You got practice today so don't be late" the old man looks in my eyes. Practice to what exactly?

"What should I practice for?" I ask completely confused and out of the human world.

"Ice skating you noob" and he leaves just like that, leaving me speechless.

"I-ice w-what?"

____________

Hey guys, I am completely in love with this first chapter and I hope you are too. This book is going to be about more people not just one so, you should get ready for it😉😊

Also there are only two head characters 😇

Follow my account on Instagram for daily updates and yaoi/yoi stuff .
plisetzky___