Together

Her lips...

She slowly opens her eyes looking confused at me. I bit my lower lips so hard I could've swore I was bleeding.

"Y-Yuri?"
"What are you doing?"

"Aoi.." I lowered my voice getting closer to her face rubbing her cheek slowly.

"Can I....."

"Kiss you?"

"W-What??" She was confused and shocked but I was more serious than ever. I must apologize to Anastasia when I see her.

Without waiting for her other response I cover my mouth with hers in a hungry kiss. Surprisingly she responded to it.

Her mouth was so warm and her lips was so soft I felt like I was losing it.

I slowly moved my hand towards her t-shirt. I  looked at her and she agreed while untying my belt. I took her shirt off revealing a white sexy bra. Well what can I say?

"You better give them a good excuse when we're out of here" I whispered close to her ear giving her shivers while we started to make out.

When we thought it was over we took it to the next level. Her saliva was somehow satisfying to swallow. Weird right? This is the first time I'm actually making out with someone.

"Y-Yurio" as I heard her call me 'Yurio' I stopped and smirked. I never liked people calling me 'Yurio' but she said it in a way that made me go down to my knees.

She looked at me. We stopped kissing and touching. She looked at me with serious eyes making me slightly confused. Was she angry or something? Have I done something wrong? This is my first time doing something like this. I don't know if this is her first time as well though...

"This is my first time doing this so take it easy okay?" She softly said while biting my lower lips. She then suddenly smirked at me. Well at least I'm not the single one.

"I never thought that you were that hot under the t-shirt"

"What can I say? I'm a sexy star" I winked and stood up.

"But.. I never thought you were that evil Aoi" I give her a kiss.

"Haha, I guess I was into you?" She stood up coming closer to me.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

I came closer to him feeling his muscles. I already known how he was looking under the t-shirt but he's gotten hotter than ever.

"Are we together?" I asked

"What do you think?" He smirked and kissed me again and again.

"Aoi!" Someone bursts inside.

"Ha?!" We both scream  at the direction the voice was coming from but our eyes wide open.

Anna comes out of nowhere. What the actual hell is she doing here? I thought Yurio closed the door? I'm dead...

"A-Anna?" We're dead.

"Your manager looks scary" Yurio whispered close to my ear. He was shirtless and I only had my bra on. I don't really want to know what she was thinking right now.

"W-What are you guys d-doing?" Shit shit shit.....

"Umm, playing hide and seek?"

"Oh yeah! Found you!" Yurio shouted in my face while patting my head.

"P-Playing hide and seek?" She give us both a death glare.

"Y-Yeah...." Yurio took my hand and squeezed it hard so I'll look at him. He had a plan.

"Oh look! Victor Nikiforov is naked!!" He pointed and Anna turned red as a tomato while looking for Victor. Sadly he wasn't here. This was our chance to run.

"Ladies first"

"What a gentleman you are, baka" I said to him as we went out to the elevator but we thought it might take a while so we went down the stairs.

"She's wearing high heels so she won't catch us" he said as he suddenly intertwined his fingers with mines.

"You're mine now" he smirked and kissed my lips.