Who Are You?

You guys are the best;)
___________________________________

PREVIOUSLY:

He was awake, his skin was looking so smooth and soft, I wasn't next to him but he looked so fine. I walked up to him and sat down without saying nothing. Have I missed him? It's only been a few days and when he had the accident I thought I was dying but now? I just want to hug him.

I took his hand and squeezed it a little. His face was so chubby and cute. He looked tired though.

"Yuri.."
"I have missed you so bad, take care next time, I don't want to see you here again"

"W-Who are you?"

____________________________________

"Who are you?"

Wait what? What is he talking about?
What does he mean? For a moment I looked at him without blinking, I didn't have any sort of emotion..

"Y-You don't remember who I am?" I said while my voice started on shaking, I couldn't control it at all.

"Well I would be dumb if I said yes but not really, who the hell are you and where is gramps?"

My body froze, my eyes started watering uncontrollably and my hands were shaking. How is this possible? Is it because of that accident? I-I..

"I asked who are you" he reminded me with a really deep serious voice, he was so serious, for a moment I thought he wanted to do something to me.

"I-I'm Aoi..." I stumbled finding my words, why do I so feel awful? I just want to scream. I-I can't belive what is happening? What about us? Every memory we shared?

"I don't know you.. now if that's all you have to say to me then I want you to leave me alone"
"Why am I here by the way?"
"What happened to me?"

"Y-You had a car crash.." I was still holding his hand, I can't seem to let him go. I feel like breaking down any second.

I just stood there looking at him, his eyes sort of lost their sparkle and color. He looked bored to even talk to me. He looked not interested at all.

To be honest..

It hurts.

I can forgive people I care about, I definitely can do that, love does it right? The love is so strong that I can't let a little thing break us apart but..

Why do I feel responsible for his car accident?

Why do I feel responsible for everything that has been happening to us? From the first day till this one. If I was more careful maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way. Maybe..

I stood up and looked at him one more time before wiping my tears away and leaving the room. Makoto came almost running, making me look at her, only meeting my red from crying eyes.

"W-Why are you crying? What happened? Is Yuri alright?!"

I wish..
I wish he was alright but he isn't.

"Yeah, he's alive and healthy" I smile and make my way outside. Without looking at her I just went outside.

Is this another kind of dream? How could this happen? I still don't get it, and to be extremely honest, I don't want to get it. I just don't want to believe what happened..