Relationship Progress??

After the really boring time I had with that guy I enter my room and go straight to my bed. I'm tired and I just want to relax, that's why I came here for.

"Aoi, has something happened?" Anna enters my room without knocking or asking..

"What does make you think something has happened to me?"

"You look grumpy.." she just gets on my nerves sometimes.. Caring people huh?

"I just want to have some time alone and clear my mind.. it looks like that's not going to happen"

"Aoi..." and then she stopped

"Think of your fans, they're the reason you're here, try to understand that" I remained silent, letting every word of hers sink in my mind.

"Okay you can leave now.." I said with a low voice, I felt like I was letting down the people that got me where I am.

"What have I been doing this whole time huh?" I look at the wall in front on me, I feel empty, tears forming around my eyes slowly, I am letting down people that I shouldn't..

"I can't be like this.." I slam my fist into the wall as hard as I could. All my anger was there, and it did left some scratches here and there.

"Aoi!" Anna rushes inside, I just look at her not saying one word. I feel like a loser. How am I supposed to be an Idol huh? It doesn't look like I am any sort of person that can change someone's life.

"Are you okay!?" She tries coming closer to help me but I shove her away saying I don't need help.

"I just need to get everything straight, with myself, not anyone, not you, now right now" I say as I look at my arm covered with bruises and blood.

She slowly nods and leaves the room. I slam myself over the bed.
I started to think but then I fall asleep instantly.

Next Day

"Anna pack your makeup bags and stuff, we're going" I rush out of my room seeing Anna drinking her beloved coffee.
"W-Wait what?"
"Where are we going this early?"

"Remember the competition that I refused to attend? We're going there right now" I demand and she just remains without any words.

"Are you gonna help me or I'm going alone?"

She then wakes up from sleeping with her eyes open and helps me.

"We have a lot to do today, believe me" I say as I open the door making my way out but suddenly fall to the ground hitting my face. The amount of bags I was caring was bigger than I thought, I have to be in time whatsoever.

"Smh, are you out of you damn mind?!" I hear someone shout at me while standing up from the fall.
"Tsk, what can I do? I hit people when I think they got no reason to stand you know.." I say as a joke subject.

"We met last night old hag"

"You little fuck..." I swear at him as he burns with anger. His face is easy to read.

"Bet you were drunk last night, you just can't find nice people everywhere.."

"Oh you shut your mouth old h-"

*slap*

"Who do you think you are to slap me huh?!" He went berserk.
"I'm not your fan or something like that, I can't even seem to understand why you have fans, you're more than a jerk"
"Look who's talking, the piano girl.."