Shiny Ray - Part 2

These are some short chapters. It's more about what they think about each other. This is still following the main story. Thank you for reading. You're amazing;)

Forgot to say something.

Oh yeah, got one thing to say..

"I just changed bodies with another person"

Does that sound weird? Well it is kind of weird, me being in a girl's body

"Are you asking me if I felt any sort of way being in his body?" I felt completely different, it was just that thing down there not giving me space... I just don't understand how boys can handle it anyway"

Me and Yuri and nothing to each other, I hate him.

Me and that Aoi girl are nothing, and will never be. She has annoying friends and she is annoying.

Even through I don't know her, I feel like she's the most annoying person ever. If she is the one behind me changing bodies, I swear I don't know what is going to happen to her.

"I hope he doesn't get angry or anything.."
"I didn't plan on changing bodies, I didn't even ask for that anyway"

One day I just woke up looking like him, it's not my fault. But I can say that, I don't know what is going to happen to his career... I don't know how to skate, I have never done it before.

"Huh?" That brat plays piano?!"
"That is going to be a burden for me.."

The next day, I woke up I felt strange. I felt so strange and dizzy..

"Yea, that day"
I woke up feeling really strange, dizzy and strange.

"When I woke up, I couldn't believe my eyes"