Part Of Me

"I accept it, don't make me regret" that was all I said before hanging up. What do I do now?

I left Makoto at the shoe store and now what?

I mean what is to do? I'm going to see my new workplace today as a business man. I never wore suits and well fitted clothes, this is going to be the start of something new I believe.

I walked back to Makoto. I feel guilty for everything I have done..

As we both walked around we decided to finally head home. I told her to live with me if she really wants to and she agreed. At least I'm not home alone.

In a matter of seconds after we went out, there were hundreds of fangirls and cameras all over us.

"Yuri, is this your new girlfriend?"

"Are you guys dating?"

"Where's Aoi?"

"Who's that bitch?"

"Is he getting laid?" YOU mother..

Everyone was shouting and my ears went deaf the new second they started. I dragged Makoto to my car and drive off as fast as I could. I totally forgot about them, I didn't thought they would actually be here today to be honest.

It looks like I need to keep my life private from now on. Ahh.. I feel like one of those idols. Am I really that big of a deal? Also that idiot who said I was getting laid! Who the hell thinks he is ha?!

"Yuri are you okay?"

"Huh? Yea... are you okay with all this? Paparazzi, cameras and fans?" I asked concerned but then it all dropped. My mind was going places. I keep asking myself what I'm doing with my life but all I can see myself doing is completely nothing.

I'm just a fool.

I got no family. I don't have a mother to go and cry my feelings out in front of her and tell her everything that makes me want to rip my skin apart piece by piece. I don't have a father that can take me to football games and all these cool stuff that normal fathers would do. I am just like an orphan, though I only have gramps with me, I still feel like part of me is missing, completely missing.

Is there any way that part of me can be healed? Can someone heal that part of me that shoves me back into the dark with all its might? It's like..

Maybe that's why I'm like this? Maybe I need someone to heal that cold heart I own. I need someone to wake me up and tell me that everything it's going to be alright.

After all this time I still wonder how did I end up like this? It's like I have two different souls and personalities, and the worst about it? It's that I can't choose or control which one I want to be. I'm another kind of person.

"Another Kind"

"Yuri are you listening?" My thoughts broke into pieces by the sound of Makoto's voice. Ahh.. she's getting annoying already. Tsk.

"What happened?" I said, sounding a little bit tired and mad. Ahh, why do I want this day to already end? In one week I'll be a new Yuri Plisetsky. A businessman. Everything that has been happening until now won't happen again. Everything's in the past.