W-What..?

"Please" I softly said, holding her. After this vacation is over I will make sure I know who the person who cause my accident is! There is no holding back anymore, not this time.

"Trust me, I know when I'm speaking shit and when I'm not" I took her in bridal style before she even had the chance. She doesn't seem alright, she really doesn't. I'm not worried if that's what you think..

I just want to make things right, I just have to.

Aoi's POV

He told me to stay inside his room, to rest.. but why would he say that? I'm really puzzled, n-no, it's probably because I'm feeling like crap, and I mean it. I haven't been good these days, this was supposed to be a vacation..

Damn.. I'm starting to feel dizzy..

W-What is t-this..?

Usui's POV

How in the world is he going to find out how that car accident happened, or who was behind it? It is not that easy as he thinks it is.

"Idiot, just tell me what to do, I'll help you" I ran after him, where is he going?

"Go check on Aoi, that's all I want you to do" huh? Why would I check on her?

"Stop asking yourself why, just go and see if she's feeling better or if she needs something you loser" he commented.

He can really read my mind.. this guy...
Z
"Just don't be an idiot and do something without fucking it up for once"

*sigh* "Yea Mr serious"

He then left, and I stood there, spacing out, till I came back to my senses. I had to check on her right?

"Professor!!" Oh god not again.

I'm teaching girls how to save a life, since I know. I became their professor in a short period of time.

After the elevator stopped I looked for his room.
"This should be it" umm, is it open or do I need a key?

"Hell-"

"A-Aoi.?" She was lying on the floor, what happened to her?

I quickly rushed beside her, she was unconscious so I dialed the ambulance as fast as I could.

Hospital

"When I came to check on her she was lying there" I explained to the doctor.
After he left I walked back and forth thinking what the hell just happened. Shouldn't I call Yuri?!?!

I should!!

I opened my contacts, nervous, almost dropping my phone, searching for his name, and I dialed.

"I didn't even leave the hotel and you call me? What happened now?" He asked, no emotion, I believe he didn't even want to talk to me.

"Well..." how do I put it?

"Yea..?"

"A-Aoi...I found her lying on the floor when I came to check on her" 

*Beep beep beep*

"Huh?"
"Yuri?"

I believe he's coming.. since he ended my call like that.

Just, what happened?

Yurio's POV

"Drive back, right now!" I told the driver, what the actual hell??

"Okay sir"

Hospital

"I'm searching for a girl, Aoi Shojo"

"Are you family?" She asked but I remained silent, I wasn't nothing to her but a friend..

"N-No.."

"Then I'm sorry"

"I-I'm her b-boyfriend" my face went red and my chest lighted up multiple times.

"Oh, upstairs, room 105"

"Thank you"

Then I walked fast to the room she send me to, seeing Usui walking back and forth.

"What happened?" I came, breathing out a little, he jumped when he heard my voice.

"Like I don't know, the doctor didn't come out so I can't tell you nothing" well that's great news..

"But h-how did this happen like my brain can't seem to understand what's happening"

"I don't know you idiot, I just saw her lying there on the damn floor and I called the ambulance the second I entered" well at least he called the ambulance..

As fast as I went to sit down the doctor came out, well if this isn't just great. Now what is going on?

"So you found her lying on the ground right?" He asked Usui and he nodded.

"Well.."

Hmm?

"She'll be very happy to know that she's pregnant"

My jaw dropped, s-she's w-what?!
Wait no
No
No
No

Then my phone started ringing out of nowhere causing me to jump a little.

"Yes Levi?"

"We found the person who could've caused your accident"