The Forgotten Ones

Yurio's POV

"Happy to be back"

At least I can go skate instead of running around the school with a bunch of losers.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

"So it looks like everything is back to normal isn't it?"

"At least I can go back to school knowing I'll be fine"

-

"What to dress with?" I look over to my black boots and leather jacket... I feel naughty today.

As I dress I look over to my phone making sure I'm not late to school and take off.

I went running even though I wore skinny jeans.

As I went it I saw my best friends looking at me. I waved and went to them smiling. Inside I felt a little off to be honest, I don't know why..

"Hey guys!" They looked surprised and shocked.

"So now you're back to normal?" What are they talking about? What have I done?

"Excuse me, what have I done?" I ask not knowing the situation I was in.

"Well you just had a big fight with a boy yesterday, you punched him really bad, he had to go to the infirmary, I could've swore his nose was bleeding"

"I DID WHAT?!!" After that I felt everyone's eyes on me starting to talk and this is not real... I have never punched someone in my life even if i wanted to.

"From what we heard you should go speak with the director, the teachers found out about what happened and the guy approved with what you did to him"

"But i didn't do nothing I swear!!" I kept on saying that but they still kind of told me to go talk to the director and see what was going on.

"I'm serious, I didn't do nothing-" then it hit me.

"Yuri.."

I was burning with anger, I couldn't even control my own words. I realized who was behind all this. How could he?!!?

"Pff, so troublesome" I say annoyed as I got to the director's door. I stood there and then take a really big breath and open.

-

"Well, Aoi Shojo.."

"You're expelled"

"I'm what?"

"You're expelled from school, you can go home"

"Yeah, and pigs fly"

And that was all i said before smashing the door and going to my locker. That brat is going to pay so much.... School is the one thing that gives me money to live on my own, now I might just be homeless.

I went straight home without texting or calling or even talking to my friends. I was too much angry to
do something else.