Time Skip - Old Friends?

Yurio's POV

Two months have passed since me and Aoi started on dating. We are both very happy together and totally in love. I planned on taking a break from ice skating as well as she takes a break from her piano days.

We planned on visiting Japan soon. I already made plans with her and I'm really excited, I hope she's as excited as I am.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

Oh god...
Me and Yurio are going on a vacation together and I got no idea what to do.. just me and him? For a whole week?!
Excited and nervous oh my god.
Anna doesn't help me and I got no one besides my old school's friends. I need to pick the right outfits and makeup. I just don't know which!
I'm such a granny..

I suddenly open my contacts and search for Makoto's phone number, wishing I still have it saved there.
Sadly I didn't have it and so I tried on going through my notes where I keep all the important stuff at.

"Found it!"

"Would she answer if I called?" I asked myself while jumping onto my bed making myself comfortable.

"Better try than go like this right?" And so I bravely smile and dial her.

After a few seconds

"Hello?" I hear an old familiar voice through the phone making me jump a little. Was I nervous? I haven't seen her since a long time ago, besides the fact that I got back to my piano days so it means I got not that much time to spend with her and Nagisa.

I felt bad about it but I also felt good I could hear her voice again...
We were best friends since the first day I entered the school. She never treated me like someone special or call me names or even make fun of me once. She is the best friend I could've never asked for as well as Nagisa. I'm just happy I got to meet them all.

They are also pretty busy with their life. They're both on the swimming team and apparently they are really good at it.

I'm a proud mother, hehe.

"H-Hello" I stumble, trying to find the right words.

"Who is this?" She asks confused as I bit my lips hard.

"U-Umm.. This i-is.." I was again trying to find the right words but nothing good came out of my mouth. I think I sounded pathetic as hell to her.

"I-Im Aoi"

It was silence between us after I said who I was.

"A-Aoi!?" She screamed into my ear making me laugh.

"B-But h-how d-did.." this girl seriously

"I'm good at finding phone numbers believe me" I giggle.

"Look Makoto, I need you to come to my house as fast as you can"
"I will send you my address and everything"

"You don't live there anymore? At your parents house?" She questioned.

"No, I decided that I'll let the past walk away from me along with everything that has happened"

"Yea! Hope you're eating well Aoi!" She warned me, this girl is older than me and Nagisa with one year and she thinks she is the mother of both of us.