Familiar

"Besides, you seem really interesting"

"Interesting? In what way exactly?" She asked shyly.

"I don't know.."

She has a really familiar influence over me. I'm sure we have met each other before but my head started to hurt the second I thought about it. What?

Who is she? Why can't I remember? She must be someone I met right? If she wasn't then why does she look so familiar to me?

"Have I met you before? You have a familiar face" i have a strange feeling that I've seen her before but I don't know where, she is getting more and more familiar.

She was silent, she didn't respond or have any reaction at all.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

Maybe because we have met years ago.."

Maybe because I was your first love, your first and last real love. I know you loved me, it was seen on your face. Always, I will take care of you and make sure nothing will happen to you no matter what it takes, I will not let no one hurt you again. It's a promise!

It took me six years. Six years where I lived my life day by day wondering where Yuri went, what has he done, was he okay? There were thousands of questions popping up in my head every second.

Flashback six years ago

"Yakov! What does he mean?! I'm going insane.."

"TELL ME!" he screamed, leaving everyone shocked and speechless.

It was after I left his room, his grandfather went in and then Yakov. All of us could hear him screaming even though we were outside the room. He was very loud and angry. I wish I could've been there for him..

As they both argued Yurio stormed out of his hospital room slamming the door shut. The medics told us to be patient with him throughout all this but he left the hospital. The second he went out he left and never came back or told where he was going or what he was doing. Yakov didn't know.. his grandfather didn't know..

Just Victor and Yuri. That's how found him but I couldn't get to him, I was afraid.

The company he is working at isn't any mere company. It's not like the normal ones, it is hard to explain why I said this but I'll clarify myself later.

Yurio's POV

"Aoi?" I called her name multiple times but she blacked out in an instant. What was going through her mind?

"Aoi!" That's when she snapped out of it. This girl...

"H-Huh? Mr Yuri?" She looked at me confused. She really blacked out didn't she?

"What were you thinking of? It seemed like it was bothering you somehow?"

"Well... it's not bothering me, it's more like an memory you reminded me of when I was 16" a memory? What kind of memory that is?

"Hmm.. what kind of memory?" I asked confused not knowing what she was talking about. And why me? How did I remind her of an memory?

"I-It's nothing, really"

"If you say so.."

At the restaurant

"So what do you want to get?" I asked looking through the menu. So many good foods.. my mind was going insane.

"To be honest.. I can't really choose" I laughed at her, she is cute, really cute.

________

After we finished eating we ordered a glass of wine for each other.

"Do you drink alcohol?"

"This one seems like a good one so why not?" Pretty true, I've never drank alcohol in my life but this is my first time drinking it

Hmm.. I started to think she actually isn't a fan girl like the other girls. She is soft and clumsy as well as funny sometimes. It's been only just one day. Why am I saying this?

Aoi's POV

I thought for a while, I thought about it all day actually. I think about it this moment now as well..

What would've happened if Yuri didn't sleep with Makoto that night?
What would've happened if he wouldn't have to go and work for this company?
What would've happened?