Replacements & Heartbreaks

"A-Aoi?" My voice cracked. I didn't have any sort of emotion, I just looked at her shocked.

How did she get in here?

I look at Makoto, she seemed scared and shocked. I can't blame her, Aoi has anger issues.

"Something you want to say, Yuri?" She only calls me Yuri when she's angry. Am I in trouble?

"How did you get in here?"

"Oh, from all the things you could've said to me now, you chose this one?" Why am I such a idiot?

"I-I mean.."

"You mean nothing! You left the house, no words or calls! Do you think I'm an easy woman or something?! I've tried my best to be good enough for you and you cheat on me with my damn best friend?!"

That was all she said. Why did I do wrong? I haven't kissed her or anything. My mind is going places.

"Aoi wait!" She rushed outside. Is it my fault?

"Yuri, it's not your fault, she should her time, she understood wrong" Makoto held my hand as she spoke softly to me. She is so calm not like Aoi. She has different traits from her. She's different.

My body began moving on it's own after. I don't know if this is right, am I replacing Aoi so fast? Why? I feel like I'm using someone for my own happiness. It somehow hurts inside but, I can't seem to hate it either.

I throw her on my bed as I took of my shirt, revealing my very well sculpted abs. As I looked at Makoto she was shocked, that didn't take long because I began kissing her. She didn't back down, she responded. It made me want to do things to her.

After our make out session we had sex. I haven't had it in a long time, and to be honest? It felt good.

Maybe finding new replacements is not going to be that hard.

Next Day - Morning

"Y-Yuri.." I feel Makoto's warm breath near my ear. It's so satisfying, I wonder how she feels about me. Does she find me good enough for her? Am I good enough? Am I worth enough?

"How are you feeling?"

"Good, because I did it with you"

"Was it your first time?"

"Y-Yeah, hope I didn't disappoint you" she didn't.

"You were very experienced for your first time doing it, I'm pretty impressed"

"T-Thanks" her smile is so warm and relaxing. The only problem here is that I'm just a player, how did I become this? I don't know either..

Aoi isn't the person to forgive, and what she just saw? She might not forgive me at all.

"Yuri, we should go out today" Makoto broke through my thoughts.

"Where?"

"I don't know exactly but I think we will have fun!" Yeah, we will..

Wait this isn't me. What am I doing? I..

From when have I started doing this stuff, replace Aoi? I used Makoto for my own self, how could I do such a thing? I know I ain't that of a good boy but this has gone too far...

"Makoto!" She then looks at me with her puppy eyes.

"What is it Yuri?"

"I-I'm sorry for using you.." I can't believe what I just done.

"No problem, use me as many times as you want if it satisfies you enough, I don't really mind"