No Pain No Game

"I can't...."

"This is my dream.. my only dream"

"I can't give up, I won't give up"'

"But...."

"If you want everyone to be safe, you will accept this job"

"Kid, there is no other way, just accept already"

"It's not going to be that hard to be an businessman"

"But.. after everything I've been through?"

"Old man, I can't do this shit"

"Then you might end up on the streets, your grandfather can't pay everything for you always and forever"

"You need a new name"

"Just let me think"

___________

I'm Yuri Plisetsky and I...

Got no idea what to do with my life anymore.

In order to survive this and take care of everyone the way I want to I must quit the one thing that has been my dream for over a century..

"Jeez how do I do this?"
"That pig can't win, I'm the single one that should win the Grand Prix!"

How about Aoi?
What am I going to tell her?

I walk back and forth scratching the back of my head.
What do I do?

I became stressed over it, it couldn't get out of my mind.

I needed to speak to someone. Victor has his own vacation with that idiot Yuri..

There is really, no one I can talk to about?

Slowly I open my phone contacts and search for the one person I thought I'll never call.

"Makoto?" I say with  a low voice. Why did I call her?

"Yuri? What's wrong?"
"You left the house without saying any sort of words, Aoi is pissed at you"

"I know, I'm an idiot.."
"Would you meet me at the address I'll send you?"

"I want to speak with someone, and I just can't seem to find the right person to"

"How about Aoi? She's your girlfriend" I can't, not yet.

"I can't right now, not now"

"Fine, I'll make my leave then, see ya"

"Yeah..."

Aoi's POV

I'm so mad at him for not even saying he's going out. I completely freaked out when I called his name for the one hundredth time and he didn't answer. I thought something bad happened to him.

I'm the protective girlfriend in this relationship so excuse me for being overprotective.

He didn't even answer my calls..

What is happening?

___________

"Makoto!" No answer

"Makoto where are you?" I shouted after her but she wasn't nowhere to be found.

"Why does everybody leave without even saying something?"

"These people are going to be the death to me I swear" and with that I let them go and see my own things. Even tho I couldn't get it out of my head I decided not to look like a crazy person. I want him to be free.