Fantasy

"Anastasia, I'm sorry..." she was really upset when I told her we can't meet up today.

"I have something important to do, but we will surely see each other another day" I said and she understood.

This is just so ridiculous... me dating?
Never.

But I didn't break up with her, not yet.

All I need to do now, it's to speak with that idiot. To see what the hell is happening to her.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

"Damn..."
"What is happening to me?"
"How could I...."
"Talk to Yuri the way I talk to myself, like, I didn't really care if he was interested in what I was speaking about or not, I just said all that was in my heart, I spoke to him like he's family, someone close to me, too close.."

"Tsk, hormones..." I say annoyed punching the wall. I don't fall for people. I'm a really not that of a social person.

I hate talking to people.

I walk from the ice skating rink back to the hotel until someone grabs my wrist. I panicked, almost hit that person but then my eyes widened.

"Y-Yuri?" I asked, not really knowing what to say next. He will probably ask me about what I meant to say that night. Tsk..

"So troublesome..." I say backing off from him. He gave me a 'are you serious' look and then stepped away from me.

"Is it good like this?" He said with an annoyed voice.
"Look, I'm not here to do nothing to you, just wanted to know what you were trying to say that night, you completely ran off so I couldn't understand much"

"It's nothing.." I look away not facing him at all. No reason for doing it tho.

"Why are you so damn annoying?!" He spat in my face making me lose control..

"Look who's talking! Why are you even asking?! Don't you have a girlfriend to take care off?! Why are you always involved in everything I do and say huh? Wasn't I the one that ruined you and everything?! Didn't you hate me?! Didn't you say that it would've been better if you never met me and I never met you?! Why are you trying to get involved in what's going on with my life? I got no one to care for me or ask me if I'm okay all the damn time, I got no one that cares more than a MANAGER! She acts like a mom to me! She is there when I need her, what do you want huh? I have always been alone AND all you want to talk about is yourself, because you always think about YOURSELF!" I scream in his face leaving god knows where. I definitely didn't go to the hotel room.

"HA?!"
"WHY DO YOU THROW EVERYTHING AT ME NOW?!!" I heard him scream after me, but I completely ignored him and make my way somewhere I can be alone. Hope that can happen at least.

"Anastasia huh?"

_________

After some moments of sitting down wondering what I have done I remembered I had to be sleeping by now...

"Totally forgot about the competition I was attending to.." I say with no emotion as I stand up.

"If you got no imagination, you're good as dead.." I say and slowly make my way back.

To the Hotel

"Maybe it is my fault for wishing I could be another person..."

"Well who we have here.." I hear a voice, coming from behind. It is a really mysterious voice, a voice I have never heard.

"Huh?" I turn to see a red headed person with bright brown eyes.

"Do I know you?"

"Oh, sorry for my horrible attitude my lady"

"My name is Ardyn, pleased to make your acquaintance"

"Ha??"
"I have never heard of you before"

"Hmm.."

"I am the headmaster of the area you're going to perform at"

"Oh!" My face lights up and I we shake hands giving him my name but I realized how idiot I was. He already knows who I am..

"Well then, I should make my leave. See you at the competition"

"Yeah.."

"I'll make sure I win it, believe it!"

Ardyn's POV

"You've fallen into a fantasy.."
"The story you chose, your own story, that you can't change"

"It's a final fantasy for you and everyone else"

Yurio's POV

I slowly enter the ice rink making my position there in the middle. Not moving one single muscle and I wait till the song starts playing.

"Agape..." I softly say closing my eyes.

My body moves on it's own, landing every jump.

*breath's heavily*

"Hope I did do a good job" I say as I make my way to Yakov who is actually pretty satisfied with my performance.

"Well, that was your best performance!"
"You totally won the night"

"Yeah"

Aoi's POV/Your POV

"Think of something...."
"C'mon!!"  I couldn't find the right sound.

"What am I even going for huh?"

I close my eyes, thinking about the sound of it, how should it be like. What should I express, but the only thing that popped into my mind was Yuri. I shouldn't have said all that, he probably is mad...

I clear these thoughts, one by one. I have to apologize to him as fast as I can. I'm not like this, well maybe sometimes but it's not right and I know it.

(I love so much this piano cover omg... and KIMI NO NA WA is such an amazing movie tbh)

____________

I thought I'd end it here and ask you guys what do you think of the chapter?
I recently have been playing FFXV and I ADORE IT.
I really hate Ardyn but I thought I should give him a chance. There is more to come and I'm really excited😊😊
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT
(And the most amazing comments ever)