Stay Close To Me

We talked....

I got over what happened but it's not alright. Have I ever been so easy on people? I mean seriously now, she just said she sorry for tripping over me. And I completely accepted her apology. Why?
I feel helpless seriously..

I am home now...
I'm getting ready for the Grand Prix final. I'll crush that pig!

I stand up and then take my phone wanting to go through my messages and my Instagram.

"Good luck Yuri"

A message from that Aoi girl. Pff, it starts to get annoying when even big people as her are my fans.

"Whatever"

I was being straight at the subject, I can't let people get between me and Grand Prix!

I jumped in bed not changing my clothes at all. Too much stress already.
That was all I had to do before closing my eyes.

-

*Beep beep*

"I swear I'll break you, stupid alarm!" I threatened while opening my eyes full of anger.

"Just one damn second!"

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a fast shower. I don't want to be late for training. As I said, I'll crush that pig, I'll definitely work my ass off.

"First I should wash my teeth"

"Umm.."

*choke*

"WHAT?!"

"AGAIN?!?"

And there is silence.
No sound from me or anyone else.

"There is no way.." I remain speechless, how in the world is this possible?!

"What world do we live in?!" I shout.

"I need to call her, right now!" I rush as fast as my feet could take, I never went so fast for my phone since I know myself.

I dial her number as fast as I find it and wait for her to pick up.

"Pff, why doesn't she answer?!" I get angry and call again and still nothing.

And then I call one last time..

"Yuri"
"Aoi"

We both said it in the same time. Was she calling me when I tried to call her so that's why we couldn't talk?

"Yuri, I swear I didn't do nothing"

"Do you really think I'll believe you?!"

"I got a competition to attend to you baka!"

She remains silent for a minute and then adds...

"I got nationals this week.."

"You what?!?"

"I can't play that damn piano even if I tried!" I complain. What if we can never change our bodies to normal? Do I have to stay as a girl?!

"No way I'll stay like this!"

"I can't do nothing about it Yurio.."

"So from when do you call me Yurio huh?" I asked her. I have a problem with people who call me like that.

"My name is Yuri Plisetsky"

"I'm sorry, I really am.." and then she just closed.

"BAKA!" I shout at the screen and throw it to the wall breaking it apart pieces by pieces.

"I'm going to her house, I mean my house.." and I slam the door behind me.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

"I did this..." I burst into tears, his career is going to be destroyed if I keep on wishing stuff..

*Flashback*

"I wanna be another person"

*End of Flashback*

"I did this..."
"I did this..."

I keeps saying that to myself, I thought I was going crazy.

"I take it back... I don't want this anymore.." I burst out crying knowing my situation and his situation.

"I can't let his career go down because of some stupid girl wishing she was a boy.."

"But I met such a amazing person through this..."

"He's amazing" I smile while looking at the sky.
I'm in his garden. Fresh air does good.

"Yo.."

I look behind to see myself, with that i mean Yuri being in my body, something that has to be really uncomfortable. As well as me being in his body. Really uncomfortable.

"Yuri.."

"Tsk, are you praying that you never wished that? Because as you can clearly see, nothing is happening!" He broke down screaming at me.

We are like a married couple.

"If I would wish for this to never happen, that means me not being able to meet you!" I screamed back.

"I don't care, I wish I never met you anyway!"

I felt billion of emotions coming out of me but all I did at the time is fall to the ground. I felt dizzy, what is happening to me?

To us?

"Yo...!" I hear Yuri shout but I already blacked out.

Yurio's POV

In a matter of seconds after calming myself down I see her falling to the ground. I catch her before her head would've been hit but then I feel myself fading away as well. What is happening to me?

To us?