She/Him

As I still walked, somehow nervous because I have to worry about my ice skating and be who I am and also go to school thinking about having to do my homework. Since i'm a full time ice skater, it is really hard for me to do all that homework and thinking and also remembering all my routines, so I kind of skipped school a long time ago but now, I have to endure pain. Now that i'm at a school since a really long time, i'm pretty much nervous.

"But wait.." the most brilliant idea just came out of nowhere and the most brilliant evil smirk.

"People see me like her right? Let's have some fun then!" I say enthusiastically as I started running to the school.

As the big white doors opened, I started making my way in when suddenly someone blocks my way out of nowhere.

"You are pretty much late, got something to say about that?" A girl, with long brown hair and emerald green eyes.

"Are you talking with me right now or with who?" I stated.

"Aoi!!!!" A girl shorter than me with really bright brown hair, I could swear it was blonde through, comes running and jumping in my arms. She smells like cherries.

"Aoi?"

"Who's Aoi?" I asked confused at what this girl called me.

"Okay..." she said as she came closer to me whispering in my face.

"You're Aoi, clumsy girl" she then bursted out laughing with the other girl and so they both took my hands and told me that I have a class to attend. I rapidly changed my shoes and went to the class with them. The fun is about to begin. I'll completely tear this girl's life apart.

"MATH?!!" I screamed when I saw. Everyone looking at me starting to whisper and stuff. This shit ain't really my thing, seriously talking.

"This is gonna be one hell of a day.." I moaned.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

"Now what?" I say as I looked at the other skaters. I mean, this guy Yuri or what his name is, is a full time champion at ice skating and this guy that I just talked to is a freakin' legend. What in the world??

"You're not coming Yurio?" I hear someone calling me, oh shit, I mean him. I look over to see who is calling and there I see one girl with short red hair. She does look like one of this really rich models from Hollywood.

And if you look at me, you'll see a boy.

"Y-Yea, i'm c-coming"

I looked down, my heart beating as fast as never before.

"If I mess up, all his career is going down" I say as I putted my right foot on the glassy ice. I already could've felt how I was going down but I wanted to skate, I wanted to do something new, even through I don't know how, all I know is that I'll completely break Yuri's career but I can't say I can't do it or I quit because everyone sees Yuri, not me, not the lazy, punk girl that I am.

I go with all I have. Nothing matters now.

"Yuri!!"

"This crap..." I can feel the cold ice everywhere around my body. Why did I even try in the first place anyway?

So scandalous...

I wave at the others showing that I was fine, something that clearly wasn't true, but let's see the good part. I at least got on the ice. It's a good thing.